Action Request on Code Monkey (Brandy Martellio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Collier/Peter Wolf
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: |RC| Code Monkey/Brandy Martello (@|RC| Code Monkey )
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183447894

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.12, 3.4 User decided to kill the mayor (me) for calling him an idiot, despite the taxes being lowered to 0%. The user also did so in an extremely public setting, as the assassination took place in the middle of bazaars. These actions were excessive and very risky. This user has also previously received a warning for disregarding a public setting.

Evidence (Demo Required): I will upload a demo shortly (if needed), for now, here are the logs @ShadowJoey gave me.
2bd18c40dac4d4b2bf4cdfce81e4f88f.png

Tick: N/A (For now)

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Collier/Peter Wolf
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: |RC| Code Monkey/Brandy Martello (@|RC| Code Monkey )
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183447894

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.12, 3.4 User decided to kill the mayor (me) for calling him an idiot, despite the taxes being lowered to 0%. The user also did so in an extremely public setting, as the assassination took place in the middle of bazaars. These actions were excessive and very risky. This user has also previously received a warning for disregarding a public setting.

Evidence (Demo Required): I will upload a demo shortly (if needed), for now, here are the logs @ShadowJoey gave me.
2bd18c40dac4d4b2bf4cdfce81e4f88f.png

Tick: N/A (For now)
To give some light on the situation, you were killed for disrespecting my friend and I. We asked you to lower taxes and you responded by continuously insulting us. We asked for an apology and you insulted us again. It does not matter if it was public, it was well deserved. The assassination was done realistically and I did not put my life in danger. I followed you for literally 15 minutes and waited until I found the perfect place to assassinate you. There were no police around and I made sure I had a quick escape route (Puffer). Also, you need evidence of the situation.

Reaction score
  • Staff
you were killed for disrespecting my friend and I.
Yeah, after you made an advert 'demanding' for the taxes, which were already on their way to 0, which I also broadcasted.

We asked you to lower taxes and you responded by continuously insulting us.
The taxes were already on their way to zero, which I announced. I called you an idiot once, to begin with, but when your friend called me with his crusty fake russian accent and rough voice, I couldn't help myself but to stick to my original statement, which was, that you were an idiot.
Then your friend threatened to KILL me if I apologised, which I thought was pretty funny.

It does not matter if it was public,
That's probably the attitude you had when you got warned the last time, didn't pan out that way though, did it?

it was well deserved.
Have you even read 3.12?
The mayor may only be assassinated if it (1) sufficiently benefits the player(s) involved or (2) if the mayor has negatively affected the player(s) in a severe personal way.
(1) It didn't benefit you at all. You wanted low taxes, they were hitting 0, you killed me. At no point during my time as the mayor did the taxes even go above 25%, so you reverted the taxes to the same value you were unhappy with.
(2) If you feel that being called an idiot is severe, think again.

THE EVIDENCE WILL BE UPLOADED LATER TODAY.

Reaction score
ambiguous, you both clearly have different ideas of what this 'insulting' involved - explain
He called my friend and I an idiot multiple times. We asked him to apologize and he called us an idiot again. We told him if he didn't apologize he would be dealt with accordingly, then he insulted us again. I followed through with the consequence and he knew what he had coming to him when he decided to insult me again after he was warned to apologize.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Killing the mayor because he called you an idiot is not acceptable, nor is it beneficial in anyway by killing him you would have (most likely) ended up in a disadvantage with the taxes etc going back to default.

Status
Not open for further replies.