AR on Frankie Martello & Brandy Mantello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [DPA] Big Smoke / Sam Ireland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: |RC| Code Monkey / Brandy Mantello and |RC| ADon6000 / Frankie Martello
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183447894 and STEAM_0:1:59951680
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Players mugged me in a public area, which could realistically be visible from the Bazaar gas station NPC and tire repair NPC.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
From the angle of him looking backwards it does look like it is public but he was on his property when it happened. We pulled up on his property and mugged him. We waited till he was in the correct area.
[DOUBLEPOST=1491922058,1491880207][/DOUBLEPOST]I am replying to the comments: If that is the case I am sorry. I was confused on what is considered a public mugging. From my understanding, there was no one around and I thought it was discrete enough. We are both very new so a further explanation into where it would be okay to mug someone would help us out tremendously. Once again, on behalf of us both, we apologize.

Reaction score
Just for whoever deals with this, @|RC| Code Monkey approached me in team speak today and asked for clarification on rules and I have explained to him and shown him how the game and rules work by playing with him as medic today. He's a new player, who has admitted his mistakes and I hope that he is not punished too harshly for this mistake.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@|RC| Code Monkey Will be issued a warning.
Frankie Martello will also be issued a warning​

Status
Not open for further replies.