Action request on Darkskelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wolfjie / Harry Gilbert

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Darkskelly / Oskar Peroni @Oskar

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53837836

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This user left after we killed him in a raid. So me and Bobbie Ross (@|PH|Lj) lost all of his drugs and his defense to defend ourselves. Darkskelly even had the gut to put the following message in OOC after we killed him

DarkskellySTEAM_0:0:53837836//Cya nurds im off to play csgo2016-06-25 01:46:

DarkskellySTEAM_0:0:53837836Player disconnected. Reason: Disconnect by user. (W-10)(C-10)(P-6)(G-0)2016-06-25 01:46:14

Thanks to @Creepis for all the information.

I believe the user broke the following rule(s)

3.20 Disconnecting from the Server
When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes, but is not limited to, being unconscious. It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function.

If you feel this user has broke more rules or you feel this user has not broken the rules please leave a reason why.

Thanks

-Wolfjie

Evidence:

Reaction score
Sorry about this i was salty , But i thought because i was on the black screen i was going to go off. assuming that you would have picked the drugs and left i left because i didn't feel like playing perp. Im sorry this happend but I will give you 4 Large pots an m4 and all the seeds for the pots if you want compinstion. I am very sorry for this.

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Seems to be an honest mistake without any true malice; I don't think it would be practical to ban @Oskar in spite of his record. Instead, he will receive a warning - if he disconnects without making an attempt to ask if the stuff he needs to be on for has been dealt with in future, or breaks any other rule for that matter, he will be banned permanently as this is a very forgiving response to a user that has 10 bans and 16 warnings.

With regard to your losses @Wolfjie, Oskar may refund you personally if he wants to (as he has actually offered), however I'd personally be quite pessimistic regarding a successful Refund Request, as the police response would have been the same even if he didn't disconnect, and therefore you wouldn't have got them either way. That's going to be at the discretion of the Senior Administration, though.

4819120a65.png

ef9252be74.jpg

8846933622814.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.