Action Request on epithax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sneaky / Dave kearney
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Epithax / Jordi Anfy
His/Her SteamID: Was unable to get it at the time, getting it later.
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
epithax went sargeant to avoid a ticket.
you can hear in the demo him saying "being pulled over"
after asking him in OOC:
f257e36ca7.jpg

Second thing,
Jordi goes away during the middle of an RP situation,
He stated the reason "need to make dinner, living on your own is hard"
Okay, thats fine. But at the time he said that. the time in the netherlands (His profile shows he is living in the netherlands) was 4.30PM. That's quite early to start dinner. I feel he was able to wait just a few minutes, even a raid wouldn't take alot longer than 15 minutes.
but he didn't disconnect. he took the time to walk to the pd.

I would like the staff to look for any disconnect logs of him around3.30PM GMT
i would assume if you have to go not go and resign first,
he did not ask anybody if it was okay to leave the situation, he instead instantly jumped away, bit unrealistic.

Evidence (Demo Required):

I would've made a supervisor complaint at first, but the DC'ing thing bothered be, and that's why i made an AR aswell.

Reaction score
Well me and him had a 15 min talk about what happend he said he was preparing for dinner.And some foods take longer to cook then others.When i was talking to you about what happend you said he was reading the names from the doors.No he has them disabled and Juan called the bank to see who owned them.

Reaction score
To start with, i clearly told you you could write the ticket and ill pay for it. When you didn't wrote me a ticket (since you can do it because your a supervisor) i tought it was good and you would let it go with a warning. Its also kind of your fault since i clearly stated you that you could write me the ticket.

The second thing, Most of the people in the netherlands have dinner arround 5:00PM since that's the time when most of your family members/room mates come home. Today it was my turn to cook dinner for all of us, i couldn't change anything about it and im sorry if i made your rp fail. I needed to cook multiple things wich would take a long time, as in matter of fact i have the main course still on the stove at the time i type this. I did not disconnect i was just standing inside of the PD lobby being AFK, Now an then watching on the screen to see if something hapend. I could've indeed told you that i needed to go in Character but i completely forgot that. i informed you guys through the local ooc wich normaly isn't a problem. I have no idea why you make the ar for this thing as i know multiple other officers did the same thing and that wasn't a big problem.

Reaction score
To start with, i clearly told you you could write the ticket and ill pay for it. When you didn't wrote me a ticket (since you can do it because your a supervisor) i tought it was good and you would let it go with a warning. Its also kind of your fault since i clearly stated you that you could write me the ticket.

The second thing, Most of the people in the netherlands have dinner arround 5:00PM since that's the time when most of your family members/room mates come home. Today it was my turn to cook dinner for all of us, i couldn't change anything about it and im sorry if i made your rp fail. I needed to cook multiple things wich would take a long time, as in matter of fact i have the main course still on the stove at the time i type this. I did not disconnect i was just standing inside of the PD lobby being AFK, Now an then watching on the screen to see if something hapend. I could've indeed told you that i needed to go in Character but i completely forgot that. i informed you guys through the local ooc wich normaly isn't a problem. I have no idea why you make the ar for this thing as i know multiple other officers did the same thing and that wasn't a big problem.
Thank's for the response, it just bothered me that you went cop, its generally disliked to just slap on a ticket.
From what i was told when you go officer, you kinda dont give tickets based on previous things, its like being wanted and going cop. it just gets forgotten,

Please close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.