AR on Epithax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ♫JarredInator♫ / Jarred Donerino

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Epithax / Jordi Anfy

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54716490

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The video shows everything, however ill add a bit here

- Stevo never left the apartment
- Until I told them what happened, they had the understanding it was Stevo who was punching downstairs
- They did not specifically ask me to stop running, in fact, they never even said stop, apart from Moher telling specifically towards Stevo that he should stop
- I punched the lady in self defense (realistically)
- I had a perfectly visible AK-47 on my back and standing out there would basically mean getting it confiscated by a very experienced sergeant
- At no point did they request us to open the door
- They immediately breached the door

Yes, I could've ran towards the PD. However who thinks about that when they're in the middle of a fight with another human.

They got the wrong guy, they mixed it all up causing unnecessary damage towards our property and an unnecessary loss in valuables. The 'raid' was invalid and therefor the drugs wouldn't never been found.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

@Epithax
@moher4 ghost

Yes, MrLewis did my report.

However rushed things, didn't listen completely and took things for granted. For example, Jordi said he told me to stop, which looking at the evidence is clearly not true.

According to the internal affairs he broke department standards and appropriate actions will be taken, meaning he did break the law, meaning he broke 4.1

rat

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Dealt with by @Samuel when he was a moderator, in addition an IA case was already processed on this.​

Status
Not open for further replies.