Ar on Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrWoLfX / KianCarter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Ethan/Ethan Belinsky
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55480733
Why Should This Player Be Punished:2.5 Shot me through the door for no reason at all.
All i did was knock on the door and then I got shot
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 23600

Deleted member 5920

The great thing about telling your org chat you're going to raid the person they're basing with is the fact they can tell the person inside that the people outside are here to raid you.

Waaaaaaaa 5 minutes. MegaLolizzzzzzzzz. Zerg more.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Good day M.Ethan, I'm here to tell you that i believe your reasoning is wrong and i'm trying to help you understand the rules alittle bit more for your next enforcer application, I was with abduski going to slums we were about to base untill one of the org members said "Let's raid slums 1" and then one of the org members was basing with you inside he was like "Are you guys actually gonna raid us?, I'm in slums 1!" and i replied with "no" as shortly after abduski came not even starting a raid only knocking down on your door and then you decide to shoot him thru the door and that's why the rest raided you, I believe you can't shoot someone because he told you that he's going to raid you untill it actually happens, It's just a little bit of 2.5 because some of us didn't even want to raid and abudski wasn't trying to crowbar/bobbypin he was simply knocking down on the door.

Positive vibes Ethan have a Gday :)

Deleted member 5920

Good day @bobo, first of all I don't know what you're on about, I don't intend to apply for enforcer anytime soon and I most definitely don't need advice from someone who can't understand the law IRL let alone the rules. You were not about to base, someone in the org chat said "Let's raid Ethan" whilst metagaming my car's name, I may add. So first of all, the quote "Let's raid slums 1" is a lie. You then attempted to get Aylin to snake me out and when he refused because he doesn't need to act scummy to win you then started knocking on my door. I was not told at any point that you weren't intending to raid and I would request proof of this from yourself before you make such a sweeping claim. For someone who didn't want to raid, you certainly had crowbars on you pretty quickly and were quite quick to enter my apartment and die.

And my question is that if Abdsuki didn't want to raid, why ask Aylin to snake me out, why start knocking on my door and why not make a F6 regarding the situation when a staff member could read your org chat easily? Go RR 5 minutes pls.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Sorry @Ethan I'm really having a hard time to understand what you on about with this message, I would like to tell you again that you shot @MrWoLfX for not a good reason and it's 2.5 and you should rethink of your actions next time and not shoot people just because you were told they gonna raid you, Have a good day!

Positive vibes :)

Deleted member 5920

What part don't you understand? The part where you metagamed my car name? The part where you tried to get Aylin to mug me? The part where you died? Oh, maybe it's the part where you intended to raid the entire time?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Ethan I don't understand why you mention the "metagamed my car name" and "get aylin to mug me" how is this related to the AR exactly?, I want to understand why you shot abduski when he only knocked on your door and didn't pose any threat to you nor started raiding.

Deleted member 5920

@bobo Oh, I was just wondering what part you didn't understand, you haven't clarified.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Ethan I believe you in that stage where you get headache after reading right? here's a pill that might help you

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Ethan If you scroll up alittle bit and see what i said you would understand, oh i forgot you get headache from reading

Deleted member 5920

MegaLollis, that's Aylin, the guy you kicked for refusing to snake me

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Ethan One or two org members who wasn't at slums at all said that, abduski was just going there to base with me in slums 2, aylin asked if we actually gonna raid you and i replied with "no" and staff will find that on the logs and i would like to tell you again that you can't shoot someone that was knocking on your door posing no threat at all even doe someone tells you that people are gonna raid you, because aylin doesn't know who's at the door and abudski never mentioned a raid in the org, i hope your low level iq will understand this message and i hope you read this all the way thru without a headache.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Ethan For any fucking reason that doesn't matter maybe just to see who's in there or meet his new fucking neighbor, that still doesn't give you any reason to shoot him, You basically telling us that you shot him for knocking down on your door if you ask this question.

Deleted member 5920

@bobo No, I am not telling you that by asking that question, I am asking why he's outside my door knocking right after his org start planning to raid me.

And Abduski would rather take a bullet than do anything resembling actual roleplay, nice meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.