AR on Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:∨enom/Connor Blount
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:e/ethal head
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55480733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User aimed a gun at officer to 'test his sights' then ran to his shop and attempted to gunpoint to save his 5k gun, user claimed he shot me under the pretence I had pulled my gun under gp but that still doesn't justify why he gunpointed, breaking 3.4 and potentially 2.5
Evidence (Demo Required):
7LqXC7u.png
, demo;https://streamable.com/b7wjh7

Reaction score
Why’d you pull a gun under GP?
You clearly were minging and didn't want to lose your gun so you planned to gunpoint me to save ur gun and avoid a 2-year sentence? seems like 2.5 and if you watch the demo which I doubt you did, you could see we pull out the guns at the same time which may have appeared different in your perspective due to latency but that doesnt excuse the rest of your actions, aiming the gun in the first place with the reasoning of 'testing your sight', evading and then planning to gunpoint. In conclusion, you placed your life at risk for no apparent reason, then attempt to justify it because I allegedly broke gunpoint but you can gladly share your perspective to try to disprove me including the part you aimed at cops, then ran and proceeded to gp.

Reaction score
Why'd you aim the gun in the first place?
I was legit testing sights, never had Luger before. It was only cause server was dying that I tried the hostage situation, wanted to give him some RP but guess it didn’t work.

Mim

Reaction score
ACCEPTED

@Efan in this situation pointing the gun and then shooting the officer isnt acceptable, there was other ways this situation could have been descalated. Thus you will recieve a warning

Reviewed with @Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.