Action Request on Kiain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wolfjie / Harry Gilbert

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kiain

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:58078054

Why Should This Player Be Punished: It all started when I had beef with this guy at bazaar he hit me with a baseball bat and made me bleed. I went to go and find him to ask him why. I bumped into the guy at the suburbs area he was with lots of his friends. As I went over they all came up to me and just started trash talking as you do. Some of them began to hit me so I began to him some of them back only once or twice. As some of them walked off this one guy kept punching me. So to defend myself I punched him once or twice (Did not make him bleed) he says something along the lines of "oh shit he is fighting back" he then pulled out a gun and shot me.

Overall I feel this was just too excessive to kill me over one or two punches when he and his friends punched me many times. I am pretty sure there were cops in the area too so this did not help him.

I think this user broke the following rule(s)

2.5 Excessive Negativity
Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example intentionally mugging and targeting new players, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

Video has been updated and now has audio. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

Please provide a video with audio or the full demo.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1469463724,1469429136][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

User has been warned for 2.5​

Status
Not open for further replies.