Action request on Saltguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: HeaTz / Can't remember
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Saltguy / Dont know
His/Her SteamID: Dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well basicly for around 3 months ago i picked up daymon from the bridge and took him to the farm, i had respawned like 5 mins before and was headed to bazaar but i took daymon to the farm, then when i go to storage saltguy apparently just randomly shot me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Right. First of all, I belive the person who shot you was Chris ( I think) , also this was when Crafting+ restarted and like 20 people growed at the farm ( I belive)

Reaction score
Alright then, maybe it was infact me who shot you, this was in Crafting + and was ages ago, we also had a valid reason which you seemed to be oblivious of. Again, it was ages ago and I don't remember any details. As you said in your description you say you had just respawned, me Chris and all the other people in the car were however not aware of this.

Reaction score
Should really of been reported earlier, not 3 months after. I doubt people will remember the details.

Also out of interest how did you think of making this? Were you just looking at old demos?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember this very much. We were hunting you down, we had a reason to shoot you. Daymon tried to lure you in farm to farm so we could shoot you, but no-one took the shot rip lol. That was when saltguy and riddle( i think) shot you down.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Due to the situation occurring a few months ago, there is not much that can be remembered by the players involved, meaning not much can be done. Please post action requests as soon as possible, rather than leaving it till a few months after.​

Status
Not open for further replies.