Action Request on Shokron & ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Josef ツ / Josef Park
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Shokron / Avi Bitton
ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc / Ivgeni Putinush

His/Her SteamID:
Shokron - STEAM_0:1:96586872
ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc - STEAM_0:1:155596153
Why Should These Players Be Punished: People decided to raid a bazaar shop from the back when they clearly knew cops were on scene. @Shokron and @ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc apprantely initated the raid which would be 3.4 since cops were on scene literally around the front and they were trying to raid the shop at the back, (3.4).
Evidence:
Tick: N/A
Other comments: Others who were involved were @SleepyMode , @Google Chrome and @ALOO89 to my knowledge.

Thanks to @Tunnels for recording it with ESP.

Reaction score
The reason i didnt think its 3.4 its because we had 3-4 guys covering whitetiger, against 2 cops.
Everything went to plan, and if i didnt have to type in ooc because the cops were mad, i would made it alive as the defender shot me in the back, it was smooth, clean and they made it out of there pretty fast.
if it was only me or 2 more then i wouldnt have tried, but since the cops were outnunberd and we had more then enough people to fight additional units we gave it ago, no one died but me as i typed in ooc at the time.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@Shokron13 and @ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc even if you outnumbered the officers at the time, the fact that by both of you initiating the raid while cops are still on scene means that you are getting yourself into an unnecessary shootout with the cops when the better alternative would have been to wait until they have left before initiating the raid so the risk would have been much less and you would be getting into much less trouble with the cops, thus your freedom would be less at risk.

Both users will be warned for 3.4.​

Status
Not open for further replies.