Action Request on "The Weed Delivery Man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TinySlayer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The Weed Delivery Man
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62269337
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.12 Mayoral Assassination, and everything that else that goes with a non-RP Mayoral Assassination attempt.

I was walking back from the fire-station when I spot a man with something in his hand. I thought it was might be a gun, but it was far away so it could easily have been a phone. Seeing as nobody angry had contacted me recently, I decided to ignore it after my SS went over and didn't see anything. I did not perceive any viable threat to my life due to the following reasons:

• Less than a minute before, an example of the typical response to my Mayordom can be found: "mayor boi" and "love u".
  • I hadn't received any threats from civilians for hours before this point.
  • I had not spoken any of the people involved during my entire time on the server.
  • I had done two competitions to lower taxes, and very few of the citizens made the effort to lower taxes. (Only five took part in the previous vote).
  • I had advertised my tooter just a minute beforehand, so all citizens were aware of how to contact me

The next thing I knew there was some talking behind me as I was sorting out the taxes, and then I got shot when I turned around. It should be noted that I was revived by a medic, and the assassination attempt was unsuccessful, but I don't think that matters in this scenario.

The shooting happens in about 3 frames, so it's hard to tell exactly who did it.

I made a few attempts to ask in OOC and LOOC why they had shot me, but as there was no response I literally have no idea.

There was also an unknown accomplice to the incident, who I believe had the same surname, Kozlovsky, as the person I think was the assassin. She is the female in a red shirt in the demo. Her name was weird and I couldn't remember it exactly, but I believe she may have encouraged or even fired some of the bullets.

The character who was eventually jailed for the crime was was Marjatta Kozlovsky.

Later, I spoke to Chris briefly, but they had left the server and as there was no chat communication there was very little I could do at that time. However, he was kind enough to give me the SteamID for this little report.

Evidence (Demo Required): Unzipped - Zipped
Tick: From about 12,000 onwards. The actual assassination happens at 14,000.

Thanks for consideration of my action report.

Edit:
TinySlayer STEAM_0:0:20067463 Player was killed by Citizen The Weed Delivery Man (Glock 20) 2016-08-21 01:12:03

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was the mayors SS at the time and i can confirm this, although i did not catch the mans name, he did not have any reason to hurt the mayor, as no previous threats were made towards the mayor and the city was in good shape, with low taxes, high job slots etc. he quite literally walked up behind the mayor and opened fire, with a glock, specifically with a red dot sight. dont know if my post here is of any help or anything like that, but i support this

Reaction score
Pending,

Hey mate I have a few things I need you to fill in for me.

• What were the taxes on?
  • Can you upload your demo to a different site, I've had a bad experience with Dropbox so I don't use it no matter the cost.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ill wait on Tiny's reply as im not sure exactly the numbers, although he should know or the logs should know due to the broadcasts that he did, stating the taxes and quarterly losses, but i know they were at a low rate as we had enough city funds to keep them rather low

M

Reaction score

h1nrlxZVIRgaR9jvwayoQADwkpI3tFyt3Gseh87GlVRlV2XibzUNTzs9KvYtve9cEtvelTm2OPqkCry2m_xddwtRY2H2cBEtkE7qeXZj65d1nQ94uhNBvJdUF0D2b6XnvY9FMUNH

XOjoZk3cI2gMlLRpGtQT4k93tgn-4TGSpC8yR2XfECS_rB-gZvydr-U35nLp3Bd0AWCLV3q7cHDaccfhH-8BXTbjH9M-ZkYPe4z1j-FP7A-ksFvW22-a3GpWPLzpJCTWF6sWs0yQ

U76eeeO_ojBoyXpHh4Ce4C6my72W-ToF_pcBe5OxsOPLAnQafLKVqKVHIj0f5jqzaHxCayoRv0Y_rrzfCNA1sh3gdmF-E11E7DcyE8XgYohAFvx7DI-HOnqgHbgMpy0H-l1t_8wx

My apologies for the delayed response.

If you have any questions, please click here to open a conversation with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.