AR on null

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TinySlayer/Simon Fellton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: null/Leeboy Jenkins
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90807378
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4. After killing most of the police and successfully escaping, proceed to kill a police officer who displayed no obvious threat.
Evidence (Demo Required): Scene at suburbs storage is 4:30 onwards

Previously, null and his friends had been involved in the assassination of the mayor. They had killed the majority of the police force (including myself), and there was nobody left to collect DNA evidence. The first frame of the video shows all of the current warrants, showing that the
assassination suspect was not known to the police.

The majority of the video is of myself dealing with another player who was wrongly arrested just after I respawned from the assassination. I decided that their claim she was attempting to legally transport was valid, so took them to suburbs storage her weapon. Upon arriving at 4:30, I prepare to release the suspect while paying no attention to the people at suburbs storage. I am then killed by null.

In the aftermath of my murder, DNA evidence was found on my body by a Sergeant. This resulted in him being warranted, chased and shot dead in a gunfight with police. All of which could have been avoided if he had not shot me at suburbs storage, and therefore risked his own life and freedom.

Thanks for consideration of my report.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Were you told about officers being killed by them, from other officers?​

Reaction score
  • Staff
After reviewing the footage there was a single radio call about a gold raptor. I didn't actually notice this call at the time, as I was preoccupied.

As they were not near the raptor, and I wasn't even using my sirens, their actions only escalated the situation. It is my understanding of rule 3.4 that the players should attempt to de-escalate the situation, rather than prolonging the police chase which puts their lives and freedom at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.