Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: WaterBubble
Your Roleplay Name: Christopher Lewis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125594896

Player's Community Name: @Ophelia
Player's Roleplay Name: (I dont know)
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80665242

Why should this player be punished?: Failing to mug / rdm. Since he didnt iniate. also there ware 3 people with guns out vs 1 putting his life at risk. and also presence of multible policecars. breaking rule 3.4 he said that he saw guns... indeed we walked for 10 minutes with our guns and he would know that since he passed us on multible ocations.

Evidence Link: https://youtu.be/kpBMW6i9kFk

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I accidently ran over someone outside projex and I got out my car and they seemed hostile I was trying to mug them originally then but I saw this guy with his gun out run into projex and I clocked him with a gun so I shot him for my defence we also scouted the area as seen on the video to see if the cops were dead as they were

At the end of the day, I accidently ran him over, I got out the car saw a gun on his front not pointing so I pulled mine out enough in time to kill him. I was only shooting if there was a gun out which is a threat to my life. No they was not pointed at me during the times but they still had their guns out. I mean if I've just killed their friend ?? they saw me run him over, so I expected the worst. Them shooting me. Which happens 99.99% of the shootouts. Also you can't see anything in this video showing me killing the other guys or anything? To me it was a misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I was also involved so it was not a 3v1, it was a 2v3. I believe @Ophelia accidentally ran over the first guy, and kind of went out of hand from there, we were attempting to mug them initially.

Reaction score

After reviewing all the evidence provided we have decided to accept this. Even though they had guns out, you should not have got out and started shooting because of this. From your POV, you took out your gun at the same time he started pointing it at you, then escalated the situation further by shooting him.
5e140584c79834cf53356c5390556382.png36e944aae770b55b0ed1575d69aba883.png
Furthermore, you killing @Electronic Revlolutions afterwards because he had a gun out in passive was unnecessary. You will receive a warning for 2.5 for your actions.
Reviewed with @SamSN @travis

Status
Not open for further replies.