Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Auris
Your Roleplay Name: Mohammed abu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Community Name: @@Ophelia
Player's Roleplay Name: ophelia
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80665242

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 Ophelia shot at my vehicle in an attempt to shoot my tires over a traffic accident where I did not intend to harm him on purpose he needlessly escalated the situation then later on he got in a vehicle with 2 others and then attempted to kill me I followed 3.6 and ran them over as I heard dank say ''now is your chance'' I knew this meant they wanted to kill me then I ran him over and ran off then dank ran into me with his vehicle I was stuck he moved his car I got out and killed dank my vehicle was tired
Ophelia needlessly escalated a minor situation into a full scale shooting

this whole situation started from a rule break as a result i lost
MP5K [12 rounds] [no attachments] [seized by police]
Machete [seized by police]
SHELBY 1000 tier 2 [caused by dank]

Evidence Link: evidence below

@Ellie

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
You literally, drove straight into me. Directly into me. the way I see it, if someone directly ran me over I'd shoot their car as you see on the video you mounted the curb. my original plan was to kidnap you not kill you, if you actually complied with roleplay then you would understand.

Reaction score
You literally, drove straight into me. Directly into me. the way I see it, if someone directly ran me over I'd shoot their car as you see on the video you mounted the curb. my original plan was to kidnap you not kill you, if you actually complied with roleplay then you would understand.
it sure didnt seem that way when dank said ''this is your chance'' you also cant kidnnap on a public road but nice try....

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
it sure didnt seem that way when dank said ''this is your chance'' you also cant kidnnap on a public road but nice try....
You literally ran me over, so that escalated. Yes this could of been my chance to kidnap you.

Reaction score
also ophelia why did you leave out the audio that shows my apologising and saying it was a accident ??

Reaction score
You literally ran me over, so that escalated. Yes this could of been my chance to kidnap you.
so let me get this right you planned to kidnap me on a public road please ophelia come up with a better excuse it was clear you were going to kill me man

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
also ophelia why did you leave out the audio that shows my apologising and saying it was a accident ??
Because you can hear people talking irl through my mic talking about something you don't need to hear? such as my father

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
so let me get this right you planned to kidnap me on a public road please ophelia come up with a better excuse it was clear you were going to kill me man
If you complied with gunpoint you would've found out what happened because my intention was to kidnap you lmao the way I see it, you didn't comply with gunpoint either. you used that I couldn't actually kill you in the car as your advantage because If I could've shot through the glass you would've been dead in that situation being in a vehicle and then trying to drive is a massive disadvantage, Especially in a shelby.

Reaction score
If you complied with gunpoint you would've found out what happened because my intention was to kidnap you lmao the way I see it, you didn't comply with gunpoint either. you used that I couldn't actually kill you in the car as your advantage because If I could've shot through the glass you would've been dead in that situation being in a vehicle and then trying to drive is a massive disadvantage, Especially in a shelby.
you do realize right that you cant/shouldn't even be kidnapping me as you claimed you would over me accidentally hitting you anyway
its clear your intent wasn't to kidnap but rather to kill me did you even have zipties on you ??

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
you do realize right that you cant/shouldn't even be kidnapping me as you claimed you would over me accidentally hitting you anyway
its clear your intent wasn't to kidnap but rather to kill me did you even have zipties on you ??
No, because I didn't have any in storage. zip ties aren't required when kidnapping someone. The point is, you directly went on the curb to run me over I thought It was intentional even if you apologised to me that looked intentional asf then before at bazaar, you was giving the verbal

Reaction score

Neither of you are in the right here and rather than punish both it's better to just punish neither of you. None of this should have happened beyond the bit where Auris's tire was shot. I deem it somewhat brazen but understandable that your car was shot a single time in an area where it wouldn't realistically harm you given the circumstances of your actions, However:

@Ophelia, you shouldn't have tried to take this further after shooting his car tire, it was more than enough action for this accident. Unfortunately accidents happen and you wouldn't have had much (if any) real beneficial reason to take it further beyond that in the manner you chose to do so. Attempting to kidnap someone for this reason in such a public manner is not beneficial to yourself as you weren't force withdrawing stolen goods or anything along those lines that meet any sort of criteria worth a hefty jail sentence or death from police.

@Auris, Do not abuse game mechanics to kill a player. All Dank was doing was allowing the RP to continue due to game mechanic falsely trapping you in the car. Realistically this would not have happened.

Reviewed with @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.