Action Request | @Palodhi/Ben Niko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bert - James Timmons
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Paldohi - Ben Niko
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81111055
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I had just left the PD on a routine patrol (After just dying previously in suburbs) I began driving around the city patrolling. I pulled up to the light in front of the city garage and got lit the fuck up from out of no where randomly. There was a bank raid that proceeded to occur around 3 minutes after I had been gunned down, but I had no idea who the person was that killed me as I couldn't see him. Nor would I have known to make an arrest as I couldn't see him. Big ups @Sorle for the logs.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Video starts like 10 seconds before I get gang ganged.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I killed you but I wasn't the first one that was shooting. @CensoredExe shot first and told us a cop was there so I went up and started firing bullets at your car of course because you were a cop. We were mid during a bank robbery so I thought and my org thought you were watching us as there had been shots a minute or so before.

Reaction score
I’m aware you can’t hear the actual shots but you can see each shot fired hitting the vehicle. Also the alarm didn’t go off in the bank until well after I was being shot at by you guys. Therefore both players were taking an unnecessary risk by engaging me, alerting police to their location before the bank alarm went off.

Reaction score
From where were standing, it looked like you were directly looking at us for a large amount of time and I was told on TS that you were over there and looking. So yes, I might've been the one that killed you but I'm not the one that started shooting first as that was many of us. If we get the chance to get rid of 1 cop while robbing the bank, why not take it so it's not harder later on?

Reaction score
Well it gives away your position and your intention realistically you would want to try and go as long as possible without alerting police. I was stopped for so long because I was waiting for a red light as the footage shows.

Reaction score
Right, I shot you just before I placed the drill, here's why its not 3.4 and it benefited us.

Firstly, We killed you before you could get close to the bank and kill us later, there was no risk to this, as we had you by surprise decreasing our risk dramatically then (7~ people in the bank robbery), no chance you'd even hit us. This also meant, when the cops would respond most likely in the next 30 seconds, they would be a man down. Police would have come anyway, it doesn't change a thing, talking about "it alerts police", you know we were doing a bank robbery?
My intention is definitely not to go "as long as possible without alerting police". What good does that do, if I did that, they would all turn up in one go, and have a massive advantage. This way, I took away the chance of them having any idea of what going on, with no risk to myself, even decreasing the risk, as the second the bank robbery would start, youd be first on scene giving info out and coordinating police to attack.

Me shooting you (regardless of who fired the fatal bullet), was purely a move to make the bank robbery easier and decrease risk. Its an extremely common thing.
Some examples, when people do jailbreaks, they will often kill a cop nearby, and they go to PD and do the JB. Its a very similar premise, and entirely allowed, if for the purpose of a bank robbery or jailbreak, or something similar.

Reaction score
You literally admit I wasn’t a threat? Wouldn’t it make more sense to leave me to my patrol get in a better position rather than engaging me and wasting valuable time. Realistically speaking a robber would use all time available

Reaction score
You were a threat, so I killed you at the time you were least expecting it.
By your logic, I cant kill someone, no matter what, if they arent a threat. Thanks for the info, next time someone is being raided, ill make sure to walk into their house and, presumably not get shot by raiders or defenders, or if I do ill cry in AR about it.
Or another example, walking into a bankrobbery unarmed as a cop, youre going to get shot, even though you dont present any immediate threat of harm, youd get shot.
Your point makes no sense.
Why are you so angry over 5 minutes?

Reaction score
@CensoredExe Bit of a different situation if you ask me. Firstly I was no where near the ongoing bank robbery, I was in my car NOT BEING THREATENING. Waiting for the light to change next to the city gas station, if I was you, I would have called out my own location and waited for the alarm to sound. You would have had an extra 2 minutes to better prepare your defenses and strategies, in a situation like that time is valuable, once the alarm goes off you could then very easily note the location of a single patrol cop and easily dispatch of him if he even chooses to respond due to the severity of the situation. This also occurred right in front of the gas station and car garage exposing yourself to more civilians, who realistically could have given the police more vital information on the situation.

p.s I'm not angry :)

Reaction score
@Bert you aren’t me though, and I don’t really care for your person opinion because that’s all this is.
We had reason to shoot you, it benefited us massively and reduced risk to us in the following minutes, not only from you but the intel you would relay, cops responding later doesn’t help us, the quicker they are dead, the better.
you’ve noted yourself this is your own personal opinion, so, close the AR and save yourself the embarrassment, there’s no rule break here.
Seeing as you keep replying the same thing, this is the last time I will reiterate myself.

Reaction score
Accepted

@CensoredExe will receive a warning for initiating.

Killing him whilst he "least expected it" does not benefit you what so ever, you killed him before you started, before he realized what was happening and only alerted the rest of the police force before you had even placed the drill which further put your life in danger. You must also realize that you can't just kill a cop who doesn't know what is going on. This is literally like me shooting you unarmed outside of your base so you cant shoot me when I raid it 30 seconds later.

Status
Not open for further replies.