Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: LtWolf
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: Señor Palodhi
Player's Roleplay Name: Ben Niko
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81111055

Why should this player be punished?: Ben Niko just rdmed me based off his friend lying. I said to his friend to "help me handle Ben Niko cause he's just being a hinderance to our business and all he's doing is raiding us for no reason or gain when he's already really rich," He comes up to me with his crew and orders me to apologize in the middle of a whole parking lot open next to bizarre and shanks me since I said no because I never said what his reason was. He's claiming I said "I'll pay you to kill Ben Niko" but I never said any of that I said HANDLE meaning either hold him back or go further. You can see what I said in the video. It's been constant harassment all day and it's just my 4th day playing while when I didn't know him it was great but he comes and now I can't even mind my own business let alone deal with him intervening on it if he can just shank and rob me constantly with OP weaponry every time I try to progress.

Evidence Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hJbh-6I49-bOo1FdcCSyfpnPWWhpFYhy/view?usp=sharing

Reaction score
I got told you were trying to pay people to kill me? How else am I meant to react when they’re is a very possible chance of me getting killed by one of your org members. If your planning on getting someone to deal with me, your very heavily implying murder.

Reaction score
Plus, your not getting harassed because I’m raiding you? I don’t just raid you, your not getting targeted in any way shape or form.

Reaction score
implication is subjective. Not only that but you stabbed me in front of armed men aka my whole org and magnum coast there in public at a parking lot next to bizarre where cops were near. You play like your fearless and don't know the concept of death for your character. I never said I'd pay people to kill you. If your friends are lying to you to get a laugh out of killing and bullying a newbie with all respect that's your fault for following up with no evidence. You don't take a rumor as a threat you confirm or feel threatened in a REAL TIME SCENARIO that you're gonna die (i.e me walking up announcing I have a gun which in this case I was unarmed but my friends were very armed) you came up to ME with a knife and stabbed me for not apologizing. I'm a new player who joined 4 days ago, grow a pair dude. Realistically people don't just end people's lives over that in front of 8 of their guys with guns and with a knife knowing there's a possibility you will be shot. I said "handle" and "deal with" that could mean anything. Handle a baby right doesn't mean euthanize it it could mean calm the kid. Handle your friend doesn't mean kill him it means calm him down. Don't act like it's not normal to get sick and tired of the same guy raiding you over and over and pretending like it's fortnite so he brags about it after you died talking about "we 2v8'ed you tho we won tho we won tho" rubbing it in. I personally stay quiet till I'm required to talk back but you were warned on day 2 of me here and first time I met you to leave me alone and not intervene on my business. Raiding is a part of the game, witch-hunting and fail rp (failure to fear rp) aka acting like superman meleeing a man with his whole armed gang with him next to a active market place in front of 10s of people and being a douchebag to someone new even if they're naïve cause they're literally new isn't exactly what I think these staff would like to see in a long-term player like you. I'm new I'm still learning but you're here playing like it's half life deathmatch and you're the main character who can't be shot by 8 guys and seen by nearby cops. Which btw you did get shot as a consequence for your actions and so did your friend but did you consider that a fear for your character? no you egotistically macheted me and now you're not admitting your mistake. I'm just tired I was having 10/10 A+ fun on this server till you started being annoying dude. Quit it and be a nuisance to people your size.

Reaction score
It's nothing to do with ego? Your nothing special at all, you're implying that I'm targeting you which is not the case at all? If I see a property I want to raid, I try? It doesn't matter about who's in there? Also me killing you was justified because if a close friend tells you were paying people to kill me, I'm going to kill you. Your whole org was near you yes but I had an armed man with a Scar close by defending and none of you were visibly armed?

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Buddy you literally ask me on the video to take down Ben Niko 1:50 in the video I may have been a little drunk last night and misheard about involving money. but you can't go around saying stuff like that because people get the wrong idea. Also if you think I'd get a kick out of me killing you. you must be a sad guy lmao At the end of the day I ain't gonna get a kick out of killing a new person. You made some serious comments on the video

Reaction score

Unfortunately it is reasonable for Ben Niko to assume you are trying to kill him from what you told Ophelia. If he had used a gun I would say it’s excessive but this seems entirely proportional to what you were attempting.

In future I’d suggest you make sure you know who is friends with who, from your language it was clear you intended to harm Ben in some way. Also if you believe you’re being targeted unfairly and simply because you’re a new player please make another AR with proof.

@Hendricks @Murtsley @Riekelt

Status
Not open for further replies.