Action Request (Player 1 IDK Player 2 IDK Possible Player 3(May be P1 or P2) T Man In Da House)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Eric Jonson
Your Roleplay Name: Eric Jonson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80703450

Player's Steam Name: Player 1 IDK Player 2 IDK Possible Player 3(May be P1 or P2) T Man In Da House
Player's Roleplay Name: Player 1 Brayden Heyden Player 2 Roshaun Williams
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80703450 My ID (Don't know what their IDs are im sorry

Why should this player be punished?: 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 2.2
Both users were extremely toxic towards my partner and me over the course of the night from calling me a cunt, calling me a shitty cop, a big man in a small uniform, saying I'm so fucking bad and saying they've never seen such a small person before, Insulting my partner's accent by telling him actually to speak in English, and Insulting me in OOC, Both users after the traffic stop at Slums showed up at our stop in Bazzar and continued their antics by hurling more insults asking me if I forgot to breathe this morning spouting off that we are racist and generally being absolutely appalling to play with. The players broke character several times, screaming for admins and breaking the little part of the roleplay scenario that was left. It turned a good night into a very painful one over being completely harassed in this manner

Edit I have another clip if yall would like to see it of them calling me a stupid cunt and a pussy. I had quite a bit of footage and missed this part from skipping around finding the main parts

Evidence Link: https://gyazo.com/6baf49ed09fb537c07df5f658cdf1fd2
(Missed this clip for the main video)

Last edited:
Reaction score

The behavior shown by both players is disgusting and they can't justify this anymore as being RP, one of them talking oocly as well. Both user will receive a ban for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.