Action Request (Player 1 Dimitri, Player 2 Kwaky Player 3 Flatline.exe )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Eric Jonson
Your Roleplay Name: Eric Jonson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80703450

Player's Steam Name: Dimitri, Kwaky, Flatline.exe
Player's Roleplay Name: P1, Dimitri Solvak P2, Humphrey Cornhelious, P3, Daquavious Bingleton
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66987348 , STEAM_0:0:485458644 , STEAM_0:1:196468122

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 Possibly 3.2 Both users P1 and P2 proceeded to kill me with bats when I was chasing P3 over a minor infraction involving a law break of 9.1 that I was investigating. From what other players told they had been doing this to everyone all night im not sure if logs could be checked about it either but this is what I managed to record.
As for 3.2 Im not sure how well this could be proven I do find it rather suspicious that all 3 of them as new players managed to have P3 that I was chasing lead me to a building where the other 2 happened to be in with bats ready to kill me. Im not sure if this is enough proof for 3.2 but i wanted to include it in the off chance it is.

Also, I'm sorry for not knowing how to get their steam names and their IDs. I hope it isn't too much extra work to figure it out

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score

None of them have a forum accounts, I will go through the logs and see what I can find

Reaction score

I could clearly see that they joined the server and killed a lot of people by either hitting them with bats or running them over. All three of them will receive a ban, they have no intention to RP what so ever. Thank you for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.