Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jano
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Junior
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:212980706

Player's Steam Name: POGUE
Player's Roleplay Name: Darry Dickens
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522285148

Why should this player be punished?: He asked me that he wanted to see a gun and buy it a rifle to be precise and i told him i have a ak 74 he told me yes show me it so i went to show him the gun and when i showed it to him he just shot me even though i didnt tell him to do anything or try to mug him and u can see me not even aiming at him and when he felt unsafe i even holstered my gun so he doesnt think im trying to mug him which i clearly wasnt and then he shot me.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/9wa9ey

Reaction score
I wanted him to show the gun since I was going to buy it and wanted to see its attachments, he said he'd take it out of his trunk and I was @ my storage at the time. When I opened the door I found out that a gun was pointed towards me, he could've just waited at his shop then showed me or done it without literally GPing me, front of my shop's door is not the appropriate place to be showing a gun whilst on attack stance. I deemed this action as a threat and shot him in regards of this.

Reaction score

It is quite evident that based off of your previous interaction just before the killing, Jano had no intention to make a threat on your life. You specifically asked him to show you the gun. In our opinion, all your intention was to try and use a specific rule advantage to carry out excessive negativity and get a free weapon. This is exemplified by the fact that you immediately stored the weapon and attempted to sell it after the killing.

User will receive a 1-day ban for 2.5 Excessive Negativity

Reviewed with @A1L , @Bojing and @Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.