Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Rodders
Your Roleplay Name: Michael Zimmerman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49214179

Player's Steam Name: Pope Billiamth Ga III
Player's Roleplay Name: Christopher Bonnano
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55070460

Why should this player be punished?: i was away from my base picking up a delivery and came home to my flat on fire and resulting in all my props being lost. this was all completely unnecessary as why would they need to burn planters when im not there. Thanks :)

Evidence Link:

beZ6EX4.png

9G5aqKE.png

Reaction score
All started with the planter to clearly is with intent to destroy them

Reaction score
I apologize if I caused permanent loss of props I was unaware that fires would completely destroy props, I have had my base burnt before (at the base and not at it) and I don't remember losing props but I may have. I looked throughout the rules for the server and I do not see anything relating to setting peoples bases on fire and damaging props. I used the molotov to create some fun with the people I was playing with and change up the experience. I once again apologize for causing money loss to Rodders, I was unaware the props would be destroyed I just figured they would stay.

Reaction score
I apologize if I caused permanent loss of props I was unaware that fires would completely destroy props, I have had my base burnt before (at the base and not at it) and I don't remember losing props but I may have. I looked throughout the rules for the server and I do not see anything relating to setting peoples bases on fire and damaging props. I used the molotov to create some fun with the people I was playing with and change up the experience. I once again apologize for causing money loss to Rodders, I was unaware the props would be destroyed I just figured they would stay.

2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

This includes molotoving and destroying another player's props with no valid reasoning

Reaction score
2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

This includes molotoving and destroying another player's props with no valid reasoning
1676291110576.pngI mean it seems like only the involved player has their items damaged over the incendiaries. If destroying someone's props during a raid is against the rules then that's pretty lame

Reaction score
I mean it seems like only the involved player has their items damaged over the incendiaries. If destroying someone's props during a raid is against the rules then that's pretty lame

Those are examples. You already raided him. Why did you feel the need to molotov it?

Reaction score

@Christopher Bonanno will be warned for 2.5 excessive negativity.

I mean it seems like only the involved player has their items damaged over the incendiaries. If destroying someone's props during a raid is against the rules then that's pretty lame
How would you feel if someone permanently destroyed your items without any good reason causing you to lose stuff you paid for?

Status
Not open for further replies.