Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ALDI GXNG
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Abu-Almani
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590796330

Player's Steam Name: RiSk
Player's Roleplay Name: Risk Johnson
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55922885

Why should this player be punished?: First of all I don't care about any punishment, this incident is old, but I really need a clear decisive outcome to this AR.

On the 05. August I failed gping this player and shot them once: https://streamable.com/bx12yj
I apoligized and gave them a nade and we went our seperate ways.

This player ended up killing me over 2 hours later, as a civ, while gunpointing a cop:

According to the staff member who handled this, this was not only allowed, but smart, because "saving the cop" allowed him to pull KOS without a murder charge.

But more importantly, the fact that I had died multiple times since then doesn't matter, acoording to this staff member "they can kill you as long as they haven't died".

This made perfect sense to me, until yesterday where I got in trouble over "breaking NLR" in a similar situation.
Another staff member was very helpful in the report, however his final answer was "it depends with the situation" and "pull KOS as fast as possible, to avoid breaking NLR", which basically means if a rule was broken will be depended on who takes the report.

Since I am unsatisfied with that, I made this AR to get a definitive answers that I can use as proof in the future:
A) Can I still KOS somebody 2 hours after the fact.
B) Do I have any responsibilty as a civ, to get information about a players previous life, such as if they have died anywhere I haven't seen them, or hopped on a job meanwhile.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/v05klf

Reaction score

If you have questions surrounding the rules then you are free to make a post in server or general discussion, or in help and support. Action requests however should not be treated the same way and should only be used to report another player. I will send you a PM attempting to shed some light on the situation you’ve described, in the meantime this will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.