Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: SomeUser456
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Morris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128542935

Player's Steam Name: Ronnnie
Player's Roleplay Name: Ronnie Murphy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177547090

Why should this player be punished?: The user in question broke character, after killing someone at bazaar, seen no 911 made etc, user then proceeded too store there gun before the coast was clear as when shots where fired it was about 1 min towards bazaar, So they stored in that timeframe and just generally being a complete arsehole.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/imported-cli...u/d13373Z0c4bR?invite=cr-MSxOc1IsMzE1MzQ1NjQs - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...p/d1337iF119R2?invite=cr-MSxFTjUsMzE1MzQ1NjQs

Too be clear on this the user Helga killed Jay Giles as hes my org member then went and killed another one of my org members Jonny giving me reason to kill her and also to back this up helga originaly killed jay for no reason

i only broke character as i was fusterated with the situation of my arrest as i was basicly just defending my org members who had both been killed no investerigation in character was conducted i was just arrested

Right so no 911 was made, DNA on body pointed too you, and you stored your gun 1 min after you killed someone as I was legit just around the corner, and your telling me I did not do any investigation, your not a clown your the entire circus, You had ample opportunity too call in self defence you just did not, too be clear I am mainly reporting you for breaking character and storing your gun after killing someone, so the question is why did you store your gun 1 min after murdering someone the reasoning of RDM being irrelevant hear, as you started a shootout in the most populated area of the map - Then why where you breaking character when as PD i do not care if you have reported it quite frankly its irrelevant I took the steps necessary in my investigation and you did not simple as, and the fact that instead of running you stayed at bazaar which could have caused another shootout, I could keep going but i think mods / admins get the point im trying too make

so now your insulting me this is a good way to show your seriousness calling me and entire cirus a 911 call was made not from me but the second person in my org who got shot

1) Again like i explained i was just fusterated with the situation at hand which ik i shouldent have broken chacter at bazar
2) Legit again just really annoyed at the situation
3)i only stored it as there was no police acc near me at the time and dident see any around as i dident get arrest till about 5 minutes later

So constantly calling me the R word is ok for you Ok buddy, you do understand that even if your annoyed you can be a decent person and not a complete arsehole! also it was a min tops I refuse too believe it was anything else as I was in the area when shot rung out as in my demo I legit started my car then shots where heard, as i was across in business and even then, you have too wait I believe 10 mins before you can put your gun away as its not allowed in the server rules, as it still would be hot! If you check logs i sware you stored a min after you shot someone

1) Again like i explained i was just fusterated with the situation at hand which ik i shouldent have broken chacter at bazar
2) Legit again just really annoyed at the situation
3)i only stored it as there was no police acc near me at the time and dident see any around as i dident get arrest till about 5 minutes later
You stored 4 seconds after killing Spitti, how could you be sure they didn’t have any friends nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back