Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Ryandef
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan Valetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Player's Community Name: @Liam Newman
Player's Roleplay Name: Liam Newman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26840720

Why should this player be punished?: User bobby pinned my door intentionally with his friend to raid my without a valid weapon, knowing he would die in this situation. He left shortly after before anything could be done in F6.

By him doing this he caused me to lose my weapon, my drugs & a friends drugs.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes I was raiding your shop, as I heard you sprayed a whole mag into the door I made a choice to run inside knowing your gun is going to be empty and you going to waste your time reloading it, sorry but its a bazaar shop and I don't think I need a valid weapon to raid it as I was looking to rob some fruits

Reaction score
Yes I was raiding your shop, as I heard you sprayed a whole mag into the door I made a choice to run inside knowing your gun is going to be empty and you going to waste your time reloading it, sorry but its a bazaar shop and I don't think I need a valid weapon to raid it as I was looking to rob some fruits
No, you would not do this in real life and cannot do that. You still raided me only with a bat which is against rules.

3.6 Stay Alive​

2.5 Excessive Negativity​

xD

Reaction score
No, you would not do this in real life and cannot do that. You still raided me only with a bat which is against rules.

3.6 Stay Alive​

2.5 Excessive Negativity​

xD
What you know what I will do in real life and what not? also I hit you 3 times with the baseball bat in the head in real life your head would probably will disconnect from your body

Reaction score

User will be warned as he should not have continued the raid armed with just a bat around police.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.