Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: WaterBubble
Your Roleplay Name: Chris OyToiK
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125594896

Player's Community Name: @Santiago18
Player's Roleplay Name: I know who it was but was long complicated name
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419896136

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 / 5.7 (EDIT: And or Powergaming: Defenition a player can be described as a powergamer if he or she declares that his or her own action against another player character is successful without giving the other player character the freedom to act on his own prerogative.)

I told him i put all my money (800K - 1 million) into crafting for org so i can help out new people.
Then when i gone ofline for the night he robbed everything (Most likely so we cant hunt him down because of NLR).
After he took it all and didnt left an thing he left the org.
Items ware (may not be correct so i ask @A1L for logs)

39 Crowbars
19 Berattas LOADED
26 Colt Pytons LOADED
20 Walther PPKS LOADED
1 Taurus LOADED
4 COLT Annaconda LOADED
123 Pistol Ammo boxes.
7 Zipties
38 MKII Granades
1 Empty Storage Chest
An bunch of materials (Cant recall)
an bunch of furniture (Cant recall)

I dont know the rest.

How ever i belive
that you are not allowed to steal from org chest since also materials and furniture can be put into it correct me if im wrong. But it did put me into an extremely negetive disatavantage since i needed to sell those items to get materials so my new org members can get there firearms level up. Its not just me who is screwed here its about 10-15 people. because he took the items

Evidence Link: <--- blank image since A1L has loggs and everyone else was ofline.

Last edited:
Reaction score

If you fill your org storage with guns it's at your own risk, don't give people access to your org storage if you don't trust them.

Players can be described powergamers if they presume or declare that their own action against another player character is successful without giving the other player character the freedom to act on their own prerogative.
This is by your own definition not power gaming, he has in no way declared or presumed his own victory without giving you a realistic chance to act of your own prerogative.

Status
Not open for further replies.