Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: CHAD GAMING
Your Roleplay Name: Tres Punteros
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45273282

Player's Steam Name: sergey-.-
Player's Roleplay Name: John Brookes
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95311436 was the ID I was given by an admin, but I think it's STEAM_0:1:779372843?

Why should this player be punished?: I was gun pointed within a no mug zone, and then forced to go to my house to unlock the place. After he realized my planters were empty, he proceeded to force me to surrender and stole my firearm. Side note, not 100% sure on his steam name - I just think that was it

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/qhg47b

Last edited:
Reaction score
i wanted to raid him i was gunpoiting him at his door already but i dont think he saw or just went passed me so i walked all the way with the parking lot to force him to open the doors i dident mug him just made him put his hands up for running away and my own life... like when you gp someone and say put your hands up. i can provide a demo if needed.

Reaction score

i wanted to raid him i was gunpoiting him at his door already but i dont think he saw or just went passed me so i walked all the way with the parking lot to force him to open the doors
You fucked up your raid attempt and missed your window, he absolutely did not see you. This does not give you the right to kidnap him from a public place, force him to open his doors, then mug him for his weapon. This was obviously a mugging given that you forced him to drop his gun at gunpoint and stole it, there is no room for interpretation here.

It is also worth mentioning that you attempted to initiate a raid whilst standing next to a Paramedic, which would be a violation of rule 3.4, though I am willing to overlook this given that you were unsuccessful and the Paramedic did not seem to notice.

@sergey will be receiving a ban for 5.1. The gun will be taken off him when the ban expires, until then you are free to create a refund request.

Status
Not open for further replies.