Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Spooda
Your Roleplay Name: Gerg Grigori
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80508688

Player's Steam Name: Sky
Player's Roleplay Name: Magree Teller
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57791259

Why should this player be punished?: The player blatantly ignored gun point next to the apartment door not valuing his own life pulling a gun breaking 3.4, what was annoying the most about this is he benefited from the situation due to the servers hit reg as I shot him two times in the face

Evidence Link:

Sky

Reaction score
In my perspective, I opened the door and he was just pointing the gun floating to the left like he was timed out or lagging. If I heard him say hands up I would've followed gun point. You could see from the clip he posted that his first 2 shots were on my head yet I did not die. @Maia Could you tell me the date and time of that incident so I can provide my POV?

Reaction score
In my perspective, I opened the door and he was just pointing the gun floating to the left like he was timed out or lagging. If I heard him say hands up I would've followed gun point. You could see from the clip he posted that his first 2 shots were on my head yet I did not die. @Maia Could you tell me the date and time of that incident so I can provide my POV?

13 august 2022 15:40:55 BST

This is the demo file: perpheads_demo_2022-8-13 17-49-06

Sky

Reaction score

You can clearly see in my clip that he was walking to the left then suddenly started shooting not saying a word. All you could hear is some guy saying "My dude" in the background. You can also briefly hear it in the beginning of his clip as well. My clip also shows that there was no indication under his name that his voice chat was ever on.

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
what the fuck was that i forgive you lmao that video made my night

Status
Not open for further replies.