Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Brandstorp
Your Roleplay Name: Tom Savage
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138522438

Player's Steam Name: skydweller
Player's Roleplay Name: Danny Vankleef
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78082831

Why should this player be punished?: Me and this guy was just kidding around pushing this guy, then Danny comes and says stop pushing him for no reason. We dont take him serious so we keep going. Then the guy im pushing with starts pushing Danny, I join in and he pulls out a AK and starts shooting?

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/v0smgw

Reaction score
Reopened.

@Brandstorp do you have the clip with sound?
He won't show it because he purposefully left it out to seem like he's completely right. I'll personally grab a demo if you need me too and show you how many times he was warned at gunpoint by Danny ( the store owner) to exit his property and stop loitering or hanging around pushing me (his friend) because they're continuing to physically assault me and harass me for no reason when I did nothing to them.

He threatens them rightfully to stop abusing me and he has the right to do so on his property which they're trespassing. They don't listen and they end up getting shot. They should've obeyed gunpoint and not continued since there was no valid benefit and their life was at risk with nothing to gain.

Reaction score
He won't show it because he purposefully left it out to seem like he's completely right. I'll personally grab a demo if you need me too and show you how many times he was warned at gunpoint by Danny ( the store owner) to exit his property and stop loitering or hanging around pushing me (his friend) because they're continuing to physically assault me and harass me for no reason when I did nothing to them.

He threatens them rightfully to stop abusing me and he has the right to do so on his property which they're trespassing. They don't listen and they end up getting shot. They should've obeyed gunpoint and not continued since there was no valid benefit and their life was at risk with nothing to gain.
I have no clue why you are throwing accusations at me for not including the sound, i had problems with obs and it wouldnt record any sound. I got the video right here with sound. Danny never warned me at gunpoint, when he pulled out the gun i started running and he started shooting at me. I stopped and Danny pulled the ak away and says "Get the fuck away from me mf" after he shot me once. I started pushing Omar again and i turn around and danny shot me dead. And as LtWolf says " They should've obeyed gunpoint and not continued since there was no valid benefit and their life was at risk with nothing to gain" I never disobeyed any gunpoint demands, Danny clearly said "get the fuck away from me" not get the fuck away from us.

Shooting someone dead because you are pushing someone seems stupid and you guys should have instead just called the cops. And I find it weird that Omar never says stop pushing me in the video.

Its not very RP friendly to shot someone with a ak because they are pushing you.

Reaction score

@dannyvankleef explain your actions
Well, like @LtWolf stated, I warned them multiple times under gp, they kept on pushing me and my friend and i told them to leave us alone and they kept going so when i they did not want to leave, they kept just pushing me and my friend, entering my property. So i'd say its a pretty valid reason,

Also i would like to see the clip with sound
When did this happen to?, i could check for a demo from my side

Reaction score
you pulled out the gun and started to shot 2 sec later? is there something im missing here???????

Reaction score

@dannyvankleef Shooting someone for simply pushing you is definitely not proportionate and could have been deescalated a lot easier. By killing @Brandstorp you now risk a 10year imprisonment and 10K fine as well as a loss of an AK for someone that was causing no harm to you whatsoever. However, @Brandstorp I don't know what made you think it was the wisest of ideas to continue pushing @LtWolf after you had legit just been shot for it. Two wrongs don't make a right.

@dannyvankleef will receive a ban for 2.5 and 3.4.
@Brandstorp will also receive a ban for 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.