Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: 冰淇淋
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Player's Steam Name: Spooda
Player's Roleplay Name: Gerg Grigori
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80508688

Why should this player be punished?: I was going to make an IA, however I think he abused the actual role and game mechanics so much I moved to an AR.
This person was shooting at police at Subs 8 during a raid, died at the raid. Then got on police role, abused the fact he was a Senior officer, took my arrest from me, then proceeded to threaten me because apparently I failed to supply my badge number (which I did multiple times to the subject) This person broke NLR, stole my subject I was arresting as I was the arresting officer, and arrested someone who was supposed to go in for 9.5 for 4 years instead of the 10 years 10k ticket my Senior officer Romeo King ordered me to do. He overstepped and broke NLR from the raid he took place in to book his friend for less time and completely overstepped my orders from another senior officer Romeo King. @rxsm was a witness to all this. I think this was just a seriously messed up abuse of the game mechanics to let his friend go, and since I was a lower rank than him he abused me to get his way.

I would also like to have the demo reviewed for 3rd party comms abuse by Spooda with his friends.

Demo below: Starts at tick 6258

Evidence Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/glq50fduduhnh4x/perpheads_demo_2022-7-10+17-38-24.dem/file
Death at raid: https://streamable.com/5ug08o

Last edited:
Reaction score
You should probably state what tick the situation occurs in the demo file so it can be reviewed from that point onwards

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I never let my friend go I came on duty as I wanted to play TFU only to walk into PD and see that people were requesting supervisors and since they was none online and officers were failing to provide badge numbers fair enough I just died in a similar situation that involved him but I don't believe I gave him any form of special treatment I still sent him to jail for 4min since he was given a issue with your badge number causing his time to be stalled for a large period of time due to the fact I died and waited to be respawned and walked into PD and he still hadn't been processed yet so I had to do it myself. I then went on to send your badge number to the user outside of game as he was still unaware of your badge number and wanted to make a IA. I had told you if u felt my judgement was bias to make a IA rationally and you kept using GOV radio causing a scene shouting down it.

Reaction score
I never let my friend go I came on duty as I wanted to play TFU only to walk into PD and see that people were requesting supervisors and since they was none online and officers were failing to provide badge numbers fair enough I just died in a similar situation that involved him but I don't believe I gave him any form of special treatment I still sent him to jail for 4min since he was given a issue with your badge number causing his time to be stalled for a large period of time due to the fact I died and waited to be respawned and walked into PD and he still hadn't been processed yet so I had to do it myself. I then went on to send your badge number to the user outside of game as he was still unaware of your badge number and wanted to make a IA. I had told you if u felt my judgement was bias to make a IA rationally and you kept using GOV radio causing a scene shouting down it.
You're lying, there was no stalling. I told you multiple times that I was told to put him in for max sentence. You clearly hopped on police just to abuse your role

I'm no longer responding to this AR until staff review this, in my POV you aggressively abused the game to get your friend a lower time, and were probably messaging him on steam to somehow stall me. Not to mention you came in yelling and didn't even ask what his charge was, I had to tell you before you even knew.

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You're lying, there was no stalling. I told you multiple times that I was told to put him in for max sentence. You clearly hopped on police just to abuse your role

I'm no longer responding to this AR until staff review this, in my POV you aggressively abused the game to get your friend a lower time, and were probably messaging him on steam to somehow stall me. Not to mention you came in yelling and didn't even ask what his charge was, I had to tell you before you even knew.
I already knew his charges due to me being involved in the situation prior I only asked you for RP purposes it shouldn't take nearly 10min to process someone considering I had to wait my whole death timer as well as being AFK for a little and then come to PD and process him myself I saw this as unfair and chose to interject and still only gave him 1 minute under half sentence resulting in him waiting 15min+ to roleplay again, its unreasonable for you to slander me and accuse me of things I haven't done such as metagaming all because I improved someone else's experience of the server and jailed him for a reasonable time which doesn't effect you what so ever also after I hopped on I didn't log of until now and stayed on cop the whole time as TFU responding to situations so I clearly didn't hop on to help my friend out it looks like the situation just fell that way.

Besides all of this being silly and blown out of precaution I understand why and how you have made the mistake of accusing me for this but I just happened to be the highest rank on and felt the judgement was unfair and overruled rxsm's decision as I was there at the time if anything this isn't a AR it should be a IA if you felt my judgement was bias. The only rule I feel like I could of broken was 3.5 but that is at a stretch due to the fact I had no idea anyone I was raiding with was still being processed and it came across in roleplay since I never went out of my way to do any of this I just happened to stumble across it and gave a judgement which I felt was correct and fair.

(also you contradict yourself saying that saying they was no stalling and then saying he was stalling you)

Reaction score

We do not believe a 3rd party communication abuse is the case here seeing as Spooda came on duty and obtained the information in character. There also wasn't a case of stalling and the time that @Reqords Dad took to arrest a suspect is fair since there is the fact that @Spooda had only a minute deducted from his NLR timer when he came on duty. So technically it took the officer 6-7 minutes to take a suspect into the jail cells. An Internal Affairs complaint will have to be made to investigate the overriding part if you wish to take it further, but Spooda will be receiving a warning and a small police blacklist for 4.1 seeing as they have put a double murder suspect in for four years, not acting in the best interest of the city and breaking law 4.2 Duties of a Law enforcement officer whilst on duty by reducing their sentence for no justified reason.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.