Your Steam Name: Pugga
Your Roleplay Name: Jerome Darky
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84503031
Player's Steam Name: Spring Trap (Stole N tiered it) // PurplJade (Shot out ALL The wheels for seemingly no reason)
Player's Roleplay Name: Jai Leason // Alicia Brookes
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:709150708 // STEAM_0:0:221406106
Why should this player be punished?: Jai Leason - I raided this person at industrial 3 then went afk until I dc'ed as I was arrested. I then logged on today and find out my car is tiered and ALL my wheels have been shot out. IT seems like a revenge attack for the raid even tho the fella died. So COULD be 2.5, 3.5, 3.15?
Hello, seem it was stolen from ID3, drovee for roughly 3 minutes then crashed before someone came and popped the tyres then got impounded
JJB 12:36
So it seems like it was intentional as a revenge
The wheels were popped a minute after the wreckage by Alicia Brookes for whatever reason? So for them 2.5?
One was basing indust 3 and the other foundry so whether or not they were friends
Im sure their demo will show whatever, if not can provide mine if that helps with situation
Evidence Link: https://images.steamusercontent.com...984/12DFC2DF506582AA327F18C14C587DC97202B602/
Your Roleplay Name: Jerome Darky
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84503031
Player's Steam Name: Spring Trap (Stole N tiered it) // PurplJade (Shot out ALL The wheels for seemingly no reason)
Player's Roleplay Name: Jai Leason // Alicia Brookes
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:709150708 // STEAM_0:0:221406106
Why should this player be punished?: Jai Leason - I raided this person at industrial 3 then went afk until I dc'ed as I was arrested. I then logged on today and find out my car is tiered and ALL my wheels have been shot out. IT seems like a revenge attack for the raid even tho the fella died. So COULD be 2.5, 3.5, 3.15?
Hello, seem it was stolen from ID3, drovee for roughly 3 minutes then crashed before someone came and popped the tyres then got impounded
JJB 12:36
So it seems like it was intentional as a revenge
The wheels were popped a minute after the wreckage by Alicia Brookes for whatever reason? So for them 2.5?
One was basing indust 3 and the other foundry so whether or not they were friends
Im sure their demo will show whatever, if not can provide mine if that helps with situation
Evidence Link: https://images.steamusercontent.com...984/12DFC2DF506582AA327F18C14C587DC97202B602/
