Action Request (Lengend ep, SSWAG, minihavx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Nazeer
Your Roleplay Name: Nazeer Cracker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200655804

Player's Steam Name: Lengend ep, SSWAG, minihavx
Player's Roleplay Name: Jerry Brooke, Benjamin Knob, Kizaru Vane
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229308242, STEAM_0:0:509401515, STEAM_0:1:60491686

Why should this player be punished?: I was planning a raid on slums 3. When I arrived, Kizaru Vane had just went into the property and locked the door behind him. I bobby pinned the door and went inside and told him to put his hands up, he complied with me and told him to unlock the backroom. He did unlock it and Benjamin Knob who was inside opened the door and seemed little surprised that I was here. Jerry Brooke then opened the front door and rushed to me with his gun out with intentions to shoot me and I shot him before he did. I eventually died from Benjamin Knob who was in the backroom. I looked at my demo and checked that all their movement seemed a little suspicious as most of them kept doing weird things. When I went inside and told the Kizaru Vane to put his hands up, Jerry Brooke went inside slums and rushed to slums 3, and Benjamin Knob seemed a little suspicious for pulling his gun out when I told Kizaru to unlock the backroom and then putting it down for some reason and both Benjamin and Jerry opening at the same time like they had perfect communications with each other yet they are not in TS or in an organization with each other.
I believe that Jerry Brooke, Benjamin Knob and Kizaru Vane broke 3.2

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I heard bobbypinning in the apartments and wanted to see if it was our apartment. I really do not recall a lot from this raid but him saying that hes going to open the door with a unusual voice than usual.

Reaction score
hello I think you forgot to include the part where my buddy you had surrendered was saying "okay ill open the door for you" not whispering and after hearing a raid tool go off I went to check to see if you were inside or not I didnt even have a weapon out because I had no clue where you where.

Reaction score

@dirty dood done dcheap I have requested both perpheads_demo_2023-8-30 18-28-20.dem and perpheads_demo_2023-8-30 18-52-42.dem from you. Please provide these either in-game or upload them to a file sharing website. You have 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.