• Start date

Deleted member 5577

Your Steam Name: LilChicken
Your Roleplay Name: Ted Hastings
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61037935

Player's Steam Name: Sugar 5
Player's Roleplay Name: Larry Galloway
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:506347606

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 3.4 Ran over and shot at cops for literally no reason they ran a red light drawing attention to themselves on purpose and then were surprised when cops started trying to pull them over for that.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/rtctir

Reaction score
First of all, I ran you over whilst I was lagging so it was not on purpose. As you can see in the clip the officer was chasing us because I was driving recklessly and illegally transporting before I run you over. Then I kept driving towards the suburbs to get the drill for the bank raid and we decided to kill the cop's who chasing us as we've had multiple crimes and have already sent the code for the bank raid.

Deleted member 5577

So instead of pulling over and dealing with being asked to put your gun away and maybe a ticket for reckless driving you decided to start killing cops because you sent someone a text to start a bank robbery which we wouldn’t have discovered. Not to mention you started the chase by running the red light in front of 3 cops

Reaction score
I honestly didn't think they were going to ask me nicely to put my gun away. Why would I let them process us for multiple crimes whilst we are about to do a bank raid? if I'd pulled over, the police could've given me 5k 5y for 6.7 or 5y 4k for 6.9 so it would be kinda silly if I'd pulled over.

Last edited:
Reaction score

@Sugar 5, correct me if I'm wrong, you were being pursued for running a red light, however you have guns on your back and were planning a bank robbery. Then cops obviously tried to pull you over, you evading would indeed give you a 6.9 punishment, however if you had pulled over you wouldn't have gotten it, so you can't be using that as defense. Also as to law 6.7 planning or attempting a crime, how could cops know you were planning to rob the bank? And even if so, why would you attract cops attentions by running a red light in the first place?

@LilChicken as for him running you over, you stepped in front of the car...

@Sugar 5 I would also like to formally request the following demofile, so I can see the entire situation for myself: perpheads_demo_2021-6-12 03-48-12, just upload the entire file and either send it here or in a conversation. I'll give you 24 hours to do so.

Reaction score
I just watched the demo and seen that I didn't start the pursuit by running a red light. So before the pursuit started, We were preparing for the bank robbery, I drove to the hospital to pick frankie up, someone was trying to mug frankie so I gunpointed him, the cops were coming towards the hospital while I was gunpointing the guy I don't know if they saw me. Anyway, I picked frankie up and went back to slums to get the guns, then I started to drive to subs and ran @LilChicken over, and as I mentioned i gunpointed someone before when the cops nearby so I clearly attempted to murder. That's why they could give me 5k 5y for 6.7. Then I kept driving towards the subs, a couple of cops were still chasing us so we decided to kill the cops as we just received a message that saying "I AM AT SUBS HOUSES YOU NEED TO GET THE DRILL ASAP!" (i can't upload the file i will try to get a clip of it and edit this post if i can)

here's the clip : https://streamable.com/630los (I made it short to fit in 250mb but basically I'm going to hospital to pick frankie up, then gunpointing the guy whos trying to mug frankie, then cops coming after us and shooting or chasing someone I don't know, then getting guns from slums, and then you know.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply @Sugar 5, however I’ll still need that demofile. This clip shows me nothing since it has errors all over it. Use an uploadingservice like https://gofile.io/uploadFiles or Mega. You can even send me a google drive link if that’s what you prefer.

Reaction score

Reaction score

@Sugar 5, you decided to evade cops and then kill them over the 6.7 and 6.9 charges you could've received. However these are not major enough to kill cops for. You'll be banned for 2.5 Excessive Negativity for 2 days. 3.22 has been added since you did indeed run red lights at intersection for no justifiable reason.

Reviewed with @Dank