Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Zayne
Your Roleplay Name: Zayne Ahmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46619422

Player's Steam Name: Sugar 5
Player's Roleplay Name: Larry Dickens
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:506347606

Why should this player be punished?: We engaged in some banter before the start of the video. I don't consider it relevant so I cut it out.

The two players began to attack me, seemingly with the intent to kill even though I hadn't hurt them at all until then. As they chased me and kept attacking me, I took out one of them with a katana. Sugar 5 then gunpointed me, and I complied with his orders in accordance with Rule 3.6 Stay Alive. He then broke Rule 5.1 Mugging, the phrase "players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging" in particular by forcing me unwillingly into the back of his shop to then zip tie me and take my items. He did this instead of shooting me, or doing a citizen's arrest and calling the police/paramedics to help his unconscious friend who later died.

I created an F6 and provided the evidence and demo to staff but I haven't received a response in a few days so I have decided to make an action request instead. Sugar 5 seems quite arrogant and does not believe he did anything wrong. He told me that "I came to his shop" which gives him the right to mug me.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Zayne
Your Roleplay Name: Zayne Ahmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46619422

Player's Steam Name: Sugar 5
Player's Roleplay Name: Larry Dickens
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:506347606

Why should this player be punished?: We engaged in some banter before the start of the video. I don't consider it relevant so I cut it out.

The two players began to attack me, seemingly with the intent to kill even though I hadn't hurt them at all until then. As they chased me and kept attacking me, I took out one of them with a katana. Sugar 5 then gunpointed me, and I complied with his orders in accordance with Rule 3.6 Stay Alive. He then broke Rule 5.1 Mugging, the phrase "players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging" in particular by forcing me unwillingly into the back of his shop to then zip tie me and take my items. He did this instead of shooting me, or doing a citizen's arrest and calling the police/paramedics to help his unconscious friend who later died.

I created an F6 and provided the evidence and demo to staff but I haven't received a response in a few days so I have decided to make an action request instead. Sugar 5 seems quite arrogant and does not believe he did anything wrong. He told me that "I came to his shop" which gives him the right to mug me.

Evidence Link:
So before that incident or whatever you call it, you had told us "dick" or something like that i dont remember totally. Then we inherently started to punch you. I think thats why you cut it out :) And you killed my friend and i got my gun and told you put your hands up without seeming by no one. And I had bring you inside my property and taken your items. I have explained the situation to staff as well.

Reaction score
It doesn't matter why you started punching me thats why I cut it out. The fact is that you lead me through the very obviously public area called the bazaar with people around, into your shop where you then mugged me. It's a blatant disregard for the rule.

Reaction score
I forced you to move out from the public due to the fact that you just sliced up my friend, not with the intention to mug you also it would not be the best of my interest to execute you just there. I may have claimed your items but as I have elaborated my intention was not to mug so I dont think it falls under rule 5.1

Reaction score
I also showed the finesse of sparing you so I don't really see the issue here my guy

Reaction score
@Sugar 5 You're such a liar. You could have made a citizen's arrest. There's no other reason to take me to the back of a shop and then release me after taking my items. Stop lying.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Zayne Could you not call me names like liar? It really offends me, I get it you're frustrated and you are making an AR on me but you don't need to be like that.

Reaction score
@Sugar 5 Sorry, it just stresses me out when people make a mistake and can't admit it.

Reaction score
@Zayne I don't admit I break a rule because I have statement supporting that. Apparently you don't admit that you got mad and tried to do something offensively against to me after I take your all items.

Reaction score
@Sugar 5 ?? I have 4 months playtime, losing items isn't a new thing. Originally I asked Riekelt if I could make a refund request. I actually wanted to report you when you ran up to me acting all smug about it.

Reaction score
@Zayne That's my last reply. You thought I break a rule and I explained the situation as much as I can and I still dont think it falls under rule 5.1. No need to magnify it my guy. Good bye.

A1L

Reaction score

@Sugar 5 will receive a warning for 5.1 Mugging (Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.), 5.6 Kidnapping (Kidnapping another player with the sole intent of mugging them for their items is not allowed.). It seems like your sole intention to bring him to the back was to mug him as you went to the storage chest and I assume to get Zip Ties out, then proceeded to steal all of his items and then proceed to release him.

Although for @Zayne it was not the best interest for you to punch him when he was trying to zip tie you seeing as he was still armed and you were not in the best position to resist and risk your life like that, this is a verbal warning and please read over 3.4 and 3.6 (Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.)

Status
Not open for further replies.