Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rrorist
Your Roleplay Name: Gregory Brzesczyk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Steam Name: Sugar5
Player's Roleplay Name: Jesse Goodman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:506347606

Why should this player be punished?: User after a raid stayed in the area for 10 minutes presumly" to store weapons" even tho the raid was happening in Slums he stayed at front of PD killing respawned officers and chatting around with other people. (pov of GainAxe but you can clearlly see everything can also upload my pov later on)

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/dmhPbAjPQHoLb/NN629c7JJf6C?invite=cr-MSxXeXMsMTA0MzU3ODks

Reaction score

@Sugar 5 what was your reason to stay in the area socializing with people after a raid were you and your friends killed cops?

Reaction score
Well, we raided slums and we needed a car to store the weapons. Then my friend went to cg to get his red transit that u can see in the clip. Then he hit someone and he was trying to get him revived and my other friend was trying to turn the engine on. the only reason i stay near pd with my gun on my hands was to cover my friends from cops. And also it had been only 5 minutes not 10.

Reaction score
Well, we raided slums and we needed a car to store the weapons. Then my friend went to cg to get his red transit that u can see in the clip. Then he hit someone and he was trying to get him revived and my other friend was trying to turn the engine on. the only reason i stay near pd with my gun on my hands was to cover my friends from cops. And also it had been only 5 minutes not 10.
It was 10 minutes since I responded (not my clip but last cop u killed) after death and NLR

Reaction score
why do you include the NLR? The cop pulled his pistol out and ran out of pd RIGHT after respawned so it's 5 minutes

Reaction score
According to the logs, you and your friends stayed between Slums and PD for almost 10 minutes after the raid was over. I'd like you to provide me your demo or a clip of the situation.

I'll send you a PM with the details

Reaction score

I've gone through @Sugar 5 demo he provided and based on what we saw and some unpredicted and uncontrollable situations that happened, he did not break any rules. Him standing outside PD was just for a few seconds before the other officer ran out with his pistol. So based on that, I am going to deny this AR.

However,

With the provided demo we could see another user breaking 3.5 and 5.3 by returning to their death position straight after respawning to pick up weapons and assist in the same situation he died in so @ylmzzers will be receiving a warning for this.

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.