Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Drago
Your Roleplay Name: Von Drago
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460244979

Player's Steam Name: T
Player's Roleplay Name: Aboubacar Omobalade
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821

Why should this player be punished?: I introduced a friend to perp and joined myself as its been a while. I am making this report for him, as he requested me to work with his demo file. He also tried to make a in game report but the single staff member online was not helpful and simply said he shouldn't walk into a shootout. Even after telling the mod there was no shootout he was not given a sit. Rules broken: 2.5 Excessive negativity against a new player, and 3.4 for randomly killing a person in the vicinity of the PD.

While i do understand that Mr. Von Drago should most likely not have engaged in a fist fight with visually armed people, from the video is abundantly clear that they specifically did this just to kill him for no reason. Drago was a freshspawn and there was no interaction before this.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
HELLO, im sorry if i mistaken your friend for the person who was talking about my mother, as far as i remember he did not say a word to me to make me think otherwise and just punched me! so as we were driving away i spotted the man who was talking about my mother! so i confronted him armed and he decided to continue punching me making me bleed, making me scared of his capabilities, causing me to back out my rifle and blam him. I apologise if you were not the man i thought you were, and that this is your first experience on perpheads.com! But i believe if you were not the one i was after, then you should have atleast tried to vocalise that or not fight me, let alone trying to punch the shooters with rifles! VERY SORRY!

Reaction score
I mean you were apparently saying the same thing to other people about 'my mother' in bazaar. Is this some sort of go-to for RDM? Right before the incident on the clip you were shooting cops at storage then proceeded to drive to regals to RDM drago and started another police gun fight were you and Tyler stood on overpass sniping cops with AS50's again. There is a significant failure of even the most basic RP when all you do on the server is go about to shoot people with anti material rifles. Any mod looking up the kill logs about an hour before this AR was made would show that. I can't be bothered to go record my own demo as i believe this AR alone will suffice.

Reaction score

@fatdoobies will be warned for 2.5 excessive negativity.

@fatdoobies you can’t just start a fist fight with someone (why you still had a massive advantage over) and just kill them over it if you have no reason to kill them to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.