AR ON JACK FERNANDEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dee/Marko Dragos
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Poostain/Jack Fernandez
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126136056
Why Should This Player Be Punished: DC'd 3 times to avoid losing his gun, only 2 time shown in the demo but that should be enough, at 12500 he is the boy i am chasing around for a little bit for before shooting because he put his gun into attack and aimed towards a cop. At 32000 i flanked him after he opened fire on another cop and once again the gun disappears. There was the first time but that was before server restart and i really think 2 time is enough
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/1774ffa08b0a8c50f73e23f7ba444335/
Tick: goto 12500 & 32000
Don't
pay attention to the other AR's sorry to those guys i made them on i was given false info i went ingame and checked so i am 100% sure this time, once again sorry

Last edited:

User0

Poostain (NOT Scottish I saw the chat log of that)
STEAM_0:1:154169179
Jack Fernandez
----------
Here are some logs that may come in handy for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support I was just driving my GMC through bazaar and I see him get pulled over. I'm 100% he was getting a ticket due to the fact he wasn't wanted or anything. Seconds later he turned it into a gunfight before logging out so he doesn't loose his gun.

Kay

Reaction score
I can't get the demo to work , but viewing the comments through people who have view the demo , i will go with +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.