Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Limme
Your Roleplay Name: Las Ermannen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:563851360

Player's Community Name: @The HitMan
Player's Roleplay Name: Callum Byford
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97141976

Why should this player be punished?: Players bombed our doors at glasgow where we were basing and cops showed up. The cops managed to kill all of the raiders and decided to take a look inside of glasgow where we were growing drugs. In order to protect our drugs and prevent getting arrested, we opened fire towards the cops and managed to kill most of them.
However, instead of helping his fellow officers during the gunfight, one officer decided that he would try to confiscate the M82 one of the raiders had left behind, as the bullets were flying. He then fled the scene.

We ended up winning our defence and killing the officers that were directly involved except for this one guy who fled the scene. We were able to keep all of our drugs and none of us died which leads me to believing that we would've been able to claim this

https://gyazo.com/cdc487c8dedc13885ca45c89ce5152b2

Full demo can be provided if needed.
Thanks.

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dnpyib0v3g

Reaction score
I confiscated the sniper at almost the same time the first was killed bar like a few milliseconds. I was then able to run to the main road, get a PO and leave the area without so much a scratch.

12956343.785_image.png13805344.915_image.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I confiscated the sniper at almost the same time the first was killed bar like a few milliseconds. I was then able to run to the main road, get a PO and leave the area without so much a scratch.

View attachment 13100View attachment 13101
So along with these logs you provided, you admit to confiscating the firearm as your fellow police officers were getting gunned down?
You let 3 officers die BEFORE you decided to confiscate the gun. As you can see on the video from the demo I provided, you were more than close enough to be well aware of what was going down.

Reaction score
In my opinion, 5 seconds should be more than sufficient time to react. Especially when the shootout is ongoing right next to you and you're having officers dying (lifealert).

Take a note that the logs show when the first officer died, not when the first bullet was fired.

During this interval, 3 officers had the time to die and you still decided to proceed the confiscation of the firearm.

Reaction score
I had plenty of time to take the firearm, run back to a rover parked at the control booth, pick up a PO on the Perimeter and drive back to PD, My life was at no point at risk nor was I shot at.
No weapons or evidence shall be confiscated by Law Enforcement when immediate harm is at risk, such as under gunfire or assailants nearby. Evidence is permitted to be confiscated if the officer is unable to watch over the evidence and leaving it where it is would risk it being tampered with by a member of the public. LEOs also may not confiscate any evidence when highly outnumbered or very likely to lose an ongoing situation. This also includes officers impounding vehicles.

3.6 Stay Alive​

Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

Reaction score
You literally highlighted the only part of 3.30 that's beneficial for you. Read the rest of the rule and watch my demo.

No weapons or evidence shall be confiscated by Law Enforcement when immediate harm is at risk, such as under gun fire or assailants nearby. Evidence is permitted to be confiscated if the officer is unable to watch over the evidence and leaving it where it is would risk it being tampered with by a member of the public. LEOs also may not confiscate any evidence when highly outnumbered or very likely to lose an ongoing situation. This also includes officers impounding vehicles.

"Risk it being tampered with by a member of the public." - There was nowhere, at any risk at all, that any civilian or member of the public would've tampered with the evidence (Firearm).

I'll let the staff members decide from now on.

Thanks.

Reaction score
You literally highlighted the only part of 3.30 that's beneficial for you. Read the rest of the rule and watch my demo.

No weapons or evidence shall be confiscated by Law Enforcement when immediate harm is at risk, such as under gun fire or assailants nearby. Evidence is permitted to be confiscated if the officer is unable to watch over the evidence and leaving it where it is would risk it being tampered with by a member of the public. LEOs also may not confiscate any evidence when highly outnumbered or very likely to lose an ongoing situation. This also includes officers impounding vehicles.

I'll let the staff members decide from now on.

Thanks.
No weapons or evidence shall be confiscated by Law Enforcement when immediate harm is at risk, such as under gun fire or assailants nearby. No one was remotely near me as you were busy killing cops

Na1

Reaction score
*NOT INVOLED* Isn't policy that you can't leave a gun unattended? If no danger is present I don't see a issue.

Reaction score

@The HitMan will receive a warning for 3.30. Regardless of whether shots started when you were confiscating or not, there is also a cancellation button.

However, @Limme you may NOT create a refund request as it is not your gun and there wasn't a guarantee that you would have been able to recover the firearm.

Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.