The HitMan broke 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: orzel1244 / Mac Rosiak
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The HitMan Callum Byford
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97141976
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He clearly broke 3.4, I were gunpointing him, IRL I would be able to just shoot at the window, but it's only game so the only thing I could do, was just force him to get out of the car, but he decided to try-hard and get juicy confiscation, so he ran me over. In case you would like to say I wasn't aiming
straight at his head - guess what, the car isn't bulletproof IRL, so I would hit him in chest anyway

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://plays.tv/video/5be9e6cb70e2dc814f/cops-broke-3-4
(I don't think demo is required in this case, but if it's really important, I could upload it, wont do it right now, because my internet sucks today)
Tick:

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: orzel1244 / Mac Rosiak
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The HitMan Callum Byford
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97141976
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He clearly broke 3.4, I were gunpointing him, IRL I would be able to just shoot at the window, but it's only game so the only thing I could do, was just force him to get out of the car, but he decided to try-hard and get juicy confiscation, so he ran me over. In case you would like to say I wasn't aiming
straight at his head - guess what, the car isn't bulletproof IRL, so I would hit him in chest anyway

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://plays.tv/video/5be9e6cb70e2dc814f/cops-broke-3-4
(I don't think demo is required in this case, but if it's really important, I could upload it, wont do it right now, because my internet sucks today)
Tick:

Callum was already building up speed and you were trying to GP him from afar. You had Whisper mode on the whole time and @The HitMan couldn't hear you at all. He didn't risk his life and he ran you over at a speed he was already going at, you couldn't of 'Realistically' shot him if the whole time your gun was pointed at the centre console of the vehicle, I believe officers have bulletproof windows anyways. As well as this theres no need to slander him saying he decided to try hard for confiscation cash, because he decided to preserve his life and saw an opertunity to take you down. You might of been aiming at his car, but you didn't fire a shot.

Reaction score
Myself and @ardomaxi responded to a life alert, seeing multiple cars around the area, I was hesitant to exit my car, I saw you point a weapon at us, 2 cops were in the car at the time, I managed to run you over and get to safety, 3.6 does occur since you would have most likely shot us had we got out since your friend was armed aswell, We were the only cops to survive anyway.

Deleted member 3131

first, kenty, no cops don't have bulletproof glass on patrol vehicles, anyways, if you want to take the "IRL scenario" pointing a gun at two officers would get you shot because we would have been able to shoot at you from inside our patrol car and completely destroy you, a single target, standing in an open area, while us officers have 1:[ bulletproof vests] and 2: [2 weapons], fully loaded, ready to shoot.

Now to talk about the game, we would have gotten out of the car and would have gotten shot, 3.6 life preservation, there was already a dead victim, which would escalate the situation from a "possible danger" scenario to a "we're definitely getting shot" scenario. (especially since we didn't hear u and just saw a man taking a gun out, in passive mode first, which alarmed us and then pointing it at us)

your tactical approach was poorly thought through, gunpointing 2 cops in a car while standing in front of it can only lead to one thing.
Perhaps shooting in the first place would not have been a bad idea.

Reaction score
Denied

From @The HitMan's perspective it would make more sense to attempt to run you over. He has no idea what your intentions were. You were also in whisper mode, so he could not hear you.

Status
Not open for further replies.