Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:559344069

Player's Steam Name: tmac
Player's Roleplay Name: Tyler Mac
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460730008

Why should this player be punished?: 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour
2.1 Play Realistically
2.5 Excessive Negativity
3.20 Disconnecting from the Server

I was legit running to city garage when this sweater vest with a revolver just starts to shoot me 0 reason at all I was legit afk for the past 3 hours so I don't know why he would've shot me nor had reason to. I know I heard shooting minutes before I'm assuming he was attempting to just mass rdm so rekon should check who else he killed. Player than left 2 minutes or so after failing to remain on for about 10 minutes after committing a crime as-well .

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/p8GOeWyI6yYh3/d1337ZzaWVxh?invite=cr-MSxBU2YsNjg0MzIwNjIs

Reaction score
I was in a active shootout
and he ran at me
I didnt know if he had a weapon or not
It was plain instinct to shoot him
It was also 2am at night at the time for me so I was so tired I had to get off
And if anyone has been disrespectful it was you , you constantly harassed me saying I was a minge every time I said anything in OOC
In your clip you can see the guys I was in a shootout with aswell @00:20

Reaction score
I was in a active shootout
and he ran at me
I didnt know if he had a weapon or not
It was plain instinct to shoot him
There was legit nobody else in the area beside some random afk sweater , And when I saw you had a gun I ran away from u but you still choose to shoot me . You could've also asked me to put my hands up but no you instantly shot me no chance to even surrender

Reaction score
You can legit see the car and the people I was fighting with ?
Have you seen your own vide

Attachments

• sdsdsdsds.JPG
    sdsdsdsds.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
You cant just run at me and expect me to not shoot when I was just in a active situation with 2 dudes with Ak's
You didnt even lose anything so whats the point of making this report at all , just curious .
Your wasting your time over some bad timing , I wasnt killing anyone on sight , those guys tried to mug me

Reaction score
You cant just run at me and expect me to not shoot when I was just in a active situation with 2 dudes with Ak's
You didnt even lose anything so whats the point of making this report at all , just curious .
Your wasting your time over some bad timing , I wasnt killing anyone on sight , those guys tried to mug me
Ok well I did not run directly at you , Aswell you took 2 shot indication that when I was running away you still shot at me. How am I suposed to know because there is a mini illegaly parked you're in a shootout hince why you should've told me to leave or put my hands up but no you instantly shot me unrealistic. And have you ever heard of the principle of your actions thats why I'm making the report I really don't care that I lost nothing you shot me for 0 fucking reason and disconnected moments later

Reaction score
Next time dont run at me during a active situation and maybe I wont shoot you , what a idea . Keep writing a paragraph because I shot you in gmod

Reaction score

The user will be banned for 2 days based on the evidence and logs provided. I strongly advise @tmac to read 2.5 and 3.20 during his ban.

@Collier