Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Random Enforcement
Your Roleplay Name: Tommy Valle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:559344069

Player's Steam Name: tmac
Player's Roleplay Name: Tyler Mac
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460730008

Why should this player be punished?: 1.2 Discrimination - Called me the f word
1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Was just calling me a retarded cunt the whole time aswell as using the f word for the whole 5 minute situation.
2.2 Voice Chat - Constantly screamed IM CALLING AN ADMIN YOUR RETARDED CUNT.
2.5 Excessive Negativity - His language is always volgur towards anything that is not in his favour and is so negative

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/kj8ncs

Reaction score
He was targeting me in game because , following me and harassing me in chat whenever I spoke saying im a minge . I have anger issues I will admit , and I realise its a game and I need to chill out but he was laughing at me and antagonizing me for a reaction . He already got me banned cause he ran at me during a shootout and he keeps on saying a minge and a RDMer enough though it was my first day on the server and it was a mistake .

Reaction score
Im already banned for 3 days for a different situation , in that time I will review the rules and better myself as a player . Im sorry I let my anger get ahold of me and I want you to know that I didnt mean to hurt anyones feeling , I just got to immersed into the game and got to angry .

Reaction score
There Is not excuse for my actions and im not trying to justify them , but I think the fact that he was trying to get me riled up is a contributing factor

Reaction score
Evidence of antagonization

Attachments

• sdasdasdasdas.JPG
    sdasdasdasdas.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 43
Reaction score
Evidence of antagonization
Ok so i was not targeting nor following you. I responded to a call which lead to your arrest. I did not laugh at you not once. I kept trying to explain but you kept yelling so i told you that you’re just going to prison. And dont even you legit called me the fword before i said that in looc so nice try

Reaction score

Someone asking you to stop micspamming which in itself is against the Rules does not warrant discriminatory behaviour. I will take into consideration that there may have been some prior 'beef' between the two of you, and that you have come to a realisation following another punishment.

@tmac will receive a warning for 1.1 and 1.2, as well as 2.2 because he kept seemingly eating his microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.