Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Community Name: @unkown
Player's Roleplay Name: Amy Besst

Why should this player be punished?: user got a ticket rather than me I thought it was funny and decide not to tell officer that I was supposed to get a ticket rather than her and give Amy money back for said ticket
even when I told her I will give her money she decided to punch me and chase me over it even when I called 911 2 times in front of her for assoult her friend Chris that saw whole incident also took action against me and tried to run me over
I dont see any justyfied reson to kill me over a ticket that I told her I will pay it

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/clips/69793087/d1337Bij2EHY?invite=cr-MSw4MXQsMzA5MzA3NTgs

Reaction score
I did punch him yeah, he kept lying about the ticket I got that was his fault. After I called 911 and got him revived I then get arrested and he runs me over and I died.

Reaction score
Wait why is this being reported now? This happened a while ago

Reaction score
I did punch him yeah, he kept lying about the ticket I got that was his fault. After I called 911 and got him revived I then get arrested and he runs me over and I died.
You punched me to death over a ticket that like I said ealier I told u I will pay becouse it was too funny to me that you got it and you said that you dont care about that and proceed to attack me

Reaction score
You didn't die tho, Medics revived you. You ran over me infront of police, and kept doing it till I died, unlike you I actually died. Next time maybe actually take some responsibility and take the ticket yourself, cuz you kept blaming me that I was driving even tho I wasn't.

Reaction score
You didn't die tho, Medics revived you. You ran over me infront of police, and kept doing it till I died, unlike you I actually died. Next time maybe actually take some responsibility and take the ticket yourself, cuz you kept blaming me that I was driving even tho I wasn't.
I accidently killed you tho and it was when officer told me I m free
I went to my car and accidently hit you on the crossing (was going above 50) and died/got arrested soon after

To ticket thats still not a valid reson to kill me (not counting medics becouse I didnt knew if they are on duty or not) specially in front of people from bazaar and npc in gas station

Reaction score
Accidentaly killed me? Bro you ran me over TWICE, you're lying so har rn

Reaction score

I really don't see a problem with starting a fist fight over this, I'm not sure what you expect when blaming someone else for something they did not do, in addition to this Amy even called for a medic for you.

It would probably be best to avoid starting fist fights infront of police in the future though. I see no need for any action to be taken here

Status
Not open for further replies.