Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Community Name: @unkown
Player's Roleplay Name: Tommy Bingunna Sasha Black

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 user after robbing me and killing unarmed civilian rather than flee from the area (especially when saw a medic trying to get a body) stayed on the close range of crime that he has commited along side of targetting me over putting him in cuffs for a fight and soon after realising him due to raid in Office that he was full aware off, time span of targeting me was almost 2 hours

Sasha also did not left the area even tho the gov worker was next to her and for sure the person could know that the crime will be reported.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/6fm7ntRgwfT1k/d1337xfjvHQM?invite=cr-MSxKTXUsMzA5MzA3NTgs

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Na1

STEAM_0:0:169176970​

@walnash -

STEAM_0:1:55607114​

Use plpd.online employee/civilian tab or ask a staff member in-game for OOC names (and steam IDs/forum names that way, if you only have OOC name but no steam ID, you can always type "status" in console to retrieve their ID)

Na1

Reaction score
I was coming back to hide the evidence in the back of a shop.

Reaction score
I was coming back to hide the evidence in the back of a shop.
Shouldn't you do it right after you done that rather than come back in few occasions? What about targeting me over getting you in cuffs and release 2 minutes later?

Na1

Reaction score
Shouldn't you do it right after you done that rather than come back in few occasions? What about targeting me over getting you in cuffs and release 2 minutes later?
What targeting I just saw someone in the back of a shop and mugged them. I was going to leave however no cops where responding and I realised I could just hide the evidence and remain in bazar.

Reaction score
In regards to the threat in the police car, as petty as it is to make threats like that, There's no real rulebreak on the grounds that theres no real required reason to mug another player. However @Na1 in future avoid making these threats, as committing literally any other action against this person would constitute as a rulebreak due to the New Life Rule and

Otherwise,​

-ish

@Na1 justified his case for sticking around, albeit spent far too long around the crime scene however did so with intentions of covering his tracks, no punishment will be issued as attempts were being made to cover his tracks.

@walnash should not have taken items from you within eyeshot of the general public and will receive a warning for 5.1. Albeit a minor breakage, Know that you cannot take items off of someone within direct eyeshot of the general public in this manner. An exception can be made for certain situations such as the item(s) taken being stolen to begin with, however this was not that case.

Furthermore, @noahhaspoop will receive a warning for 3.4 as his escape attempt did not correspond proportionately with the risk involved in his chosen method of escape.

Reviewed with @Super_

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.