Action Request (Viktor Vix)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Thorgal
Your Roleplay Name: Maddi rosa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562223058

Player's Steam Name: Viktor Vix
Player's Roleplay Name: I dont know
Player's SteamID: i dont know

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 Calling his org members while being kidnapped and getting phone while gunpoint When I started kidnapping him I asked him to take his phone away which he said he couldten then he took it away and while driving he called his org members

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/cnl6zy

@Thorgal can you please add more context to this, and the kidnapping? Were you armed? Was there any /me's of you gunpointing him while being inside of the vehicle? Did you do any /me's of locking the vehicle doors etc.

@Vikevix can you please give me you POV.

Semi-involved, earlier (within 2 hours), viktor mugged Kieran or Thorgal and they wanted revenge. We were looking for viktor as we knew he was in the city area, found him, gp'd him to follow us into the car as there was no one nearby but us, (me, Kieran, thorgal and Jack Desanta) and took him to farm where we executed him.
However, he was on his phone with his mouth moving, most likely texting his org that he's getting mugged which should be in logs.

There were no /me's of the gp in the car, the car doors were unlocked (no /me's) as this is a bit of a new situation to all of us.

yes I was armed and sadge put your phone down so when we were driving he picked it up again and called probably his org he screamed I'm on the farm

well i can show demo so admins can see i was gp him into the car viktor knows that aswell others why would he get in the car i did not do /me but noone would call org memebers while being kidnapped

Back