BR On Viktor Belinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
As I say every time, a YouTube video is optional, but a demo is mandatory for a quick successful judgement to be passed by the staff team. Please upload it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Needs Demo, can't understand what is happening and i believe there is more story behind it. The first part i think it was unvalid to kill you as you didn't show any threat to anyone which i believe its 3.4 and 2.5.

The second one was more valid as you were gunpointing his friend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why in gods name have you synced this with the equivalent of audio diarrhea? Am I watching the trailer for Fast & Furious 8 or your ban request right now...

Reaction score
That video is dumb as fuck. In the demo you are moving your character into positions where he wasn't actually looking. For instance that scene at storage when Viktor shot you, you wasn't facing him, you was facing me. I will edit an actual defence when you post a proper BR.

Reaction score
1) Rescued a bunch of mates from slums (Standish, Chow, and Lockwood). Their mate was being cuffed and dragged. I believe he also had information about Standish, Chow, and Lockwood that could be used against them if he was arrested. I had also just escaped from murdering the SS and almost killing the mayor. The police were on the lookout for me. As far as I knew, due to him being in cuffs and dragged, he was under arrest. Therefore I shot you and got your prisoner out of his cuffs so we could all escape before SWAT and other backup arrived.

2) You had a gun to Billy, telling him that having his gun was illegal, you also had a gun pointed at his head. Most likely Billy was either going to have to drop his weapon, or being arrested (Most likely both), and so I believed it to be in our best interests were to kill you.

All in all, I killed you due the the circumstances you put yourself under. Although your intentions may have been to give him a ticket from your POV, however from mine, and that of the men in my car it was very different. It was only after your death did we realise he was receiving a ticket.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430705213,1430703346][/DOUBLEPOST]Just saw your other ban request. Turns out the video you used in that BR:
is the series of events which leads to your death (as seen in the video on this BR). So after the suspect fails to comply, and attempts to run you over, you were only going to issue a ticket?. Also, you opened fire at his car, indicating this was a serious situation. I don't think so.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430707100][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you Nots for proving yourself wrong, with this comment:

First we knew nothing at all about you!!! Second I was yelling at him to put HIS GUN AWAY. IN TO HIS CAR! And your friend was under arrest for reckless driving, speeding, ran several red lights, and evaded police.

1. You had a gun to his head, as I've said. I was already on the run so killing you really made no difference to my situation. Also, you were telling him it was illegal. So I acted upon it
  2. "And your friend was under arrest". Yep, that's right "under arrest". He was under arrest (pointed out by you), and so I killed you to ensure my friend did not see jail time.

Deleted member 1235

The first death I see as fully justifiable by Evil however just to clarify you killed him when he gun-pointed billy for what reason exactly? Was killing a cop in-front of a NPC really worth it for the risk of loosing a shotgun or getting a very small sentence for public display of a firearm at best? You killed an officer in a very public place for a reason that is not very justifiable at that? I just want to know a bit more surrounding the second killing at storage?

Reaction score
Ok, the first time he killed me. I was going to give a guy a ticket for stoping in a no stoping zone, but he wou;d not get out. Once I managed to get him out I cuffed him brought him to the side of the road and was going to give him a ticket. And as you can see when I died I was buzzy giving that guy a ticket. And thats all! JUST A TICKET! "I had also just escaped from murdering the SS and almost killing the mayor. The police were on the lookout for me."
We were looking for a guy in a bright blue sports car who just tried to kill the mayor. So that is bull crap, you were not driving a bright blue sports car. "Therefore I shot you and got your prisoner out of his cuffs so we could all escape before SWAT and other backup arrived." Everybody was patrolling looking for the bright blue sports car. Not you!

Reaction score
-support-Now you have died before and they were trying to transport their guns.Then you pull out a gun them which that can violate rule 4.1 or 3.5.You violated law 11.11 by pointing a gun at a citizen who is not a direct threat to you or the public.Next time think about when you are going to post a BR.

Reaction score
-support-Now you have died before and they were trying to transport their guns.Then you pull out a gun them which that can violate rule 4.1 or 3.5.You violated law 11.11 by pointing a gun at a citizen who is not a direct threat to you or the public.Next time think about when you are going to post a BR.
Haven't seen any demo or so but have in mind; if weapons are on someones back I would consider them as a direct threat

Reaction score
Haven't seen any demo or so but have in mind; if weapons are on someones back I would consider them as a direct threat
On my phone can't comment.Billy was transporting his m14 and before he can put it in his trunk the officer pointed a gun at him.Billy and Vik were also wanted for killing him which him trying to arrest them or what ever he was doing was kinda 3.5.

Reaction score
On my phone at the minute, but I managed to get a look at that video.... the video is pure aids. Next time you upload a video to help people please do not add that music.

Reaction score
@Duffy @.Undead

I had already murdered a cop for arresting my friend (Nots), I had murdered two SS, and tried to kill the mayor. I was detained and thrown into a police car, however I luckily managed to escape with the assistance of my friends (Billy + Matt Grand). We went to storage to get bobbies for my cuffs. Once they were removed the officer (Nots) pulled up and started gun pointing Billy (Billy had killed two people at this point). The cops knew about us in the city, as did the mayor himself. I have no idea why Nots didn't know. Not only did he gunpoint Billy, but if we had been detained, or if he had called backup. The rest of the PLPD would have know our location, and this would of course been very bad. With a gun pointed to our drivers head, and him possibly being forced to drop his gun, we weren't getting out of there any quicker. Therefore I took matters into my own hands and decided to drop the officer so we could get back to our base and lay low

The NPC would not have known of our crimes, and so would not report us to the police on sight (NPCs don't have government radios). So we were safe for the time being. The NPC would only have been alerted once the officer died, and his life-alert would go off anyway.

Therefore killing the cop and getting out of the area, and the risks involved were a lot better than the officer detained us or calling backup, because then we would all have spent a very long time in a dark cell.

Ash

Reaction score
denied.jpg

After looking from @EVIL's perspective it seems perfectly valid and understandable. If he has just killed several people along with his friends which they also attempted to kill the Mayor then I understand why they killed you in the first place. Put yourself in Evil's shoes then you would do the same for your friends when you're placed in that situation.

-Ban Request Denied
(The reasons to kill the officer were valid.)

Status
Not open for further replies.