Action Request (Wolv)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Player's Steam Name: Wolv
Player's Roleplay Name: Johnathan Doyna
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99853642

Why should this player be punished?: So,we raided his apartament (projex 4) and he died in that situation,after his/her NLR ended he procceded to came back here and just watching the situation he died in.
So i think that player broke 3.5 (NLR)

In the video you can see that i approach to see his name,then i walked to body pressed e with fists and it was the person who came back.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1fQjIo0iXw6d6-/d1337h1aWtZv?invite=cr-MSxSTEcsMTc5ODE5MTU3LA

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1fQjIo0iXw6d6-/d1337h1aWtZv?invite=cr-MSxSTEcsMTc5ODE5MTU3LA

Reaction score
I updated the thread with the players name

Reaction score
people do this all the time lmao i wasnt trying to come back w a gun or nun just waiting for u guys to leave so i can go back into my apt

idk why this a big deal ill stay back further next time or sum but i literally see people doing this all the time when i raid them or they raid me lol

i wasnt in range of my nlr timer where i was taking damage and being told to step back so i dont see why this would be anything concerning. i can see why you would make a report for this if i had come back w a gun to counter u guys after dying but i was just standing there waiting patiently to head up to my room.

Reaction score

people do this all the time lmao i wasnt trying to come back w a gun or nun just waiting for u guys to leave so i can go back into my apt

idk why this a big deal ill stay back further next time or sum but i literally see people doing this all the time when i raid them or they raid me lol

i wasnt in range of my nlr timer where i was taking damage and being told to step back so i dont see why this would be anything concerning. i can see why you would make a report for this if i had come back w a gun to counter u guys after dying but i was just standing there waiting patiently to head up to my room.
As stated in Rule 3.5 "While waiting for their NLR timer to run out, players should not wait in the vicinity of their NLR zone and should stay a reasonable distance away." You standing right outside of the Projex Apartments is still near the vicinity of your NLR zone and thus you are still in violation of Rule 3.5 You should have waited in the Bazaar area for your NLR to expire and then checked if the situation had wrapped up before returning.

You will be receiving a 12-hour ban for your actions