Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ash
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Love
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100088036

Player's Steam Name: Wolv.-
Player's Roleplay Name: Johnathan Doyna
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99853642

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5, Johnathan Doyna shot my friend Romeo Love just as he was exiting the apartment with no weapon visible. After this illegitimate raid my cocaine leaves were harvested and stolen.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
hello this is me

i am aware it was rdm and am willing to take the consequences

i immediately apologized to ash cuz i knew i messed up

it wont happen again and i will be more aware in the future, i am still new and coming from monolith learning the server and the slight differences in the rules. This wont happen again.

Attachments

• 4978410.340000002_image.png
    4978410.340000002_image.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
hello this is me

i am aware it was rdm and am willing to take the consequences

i immediately apologized to ash cuz i knew i messed up

it wont happen again and i will be more aware in the future, i am still new and coming from monolith learning the server and the slight differences in the rules. This wont happen again.
If you understood it was a obviously RDM and I was being cool about it. Why did you decide to still loot the base even though you knew a rule break occurred and that it was a fail raid? This all could of been avoided if you just left the base and never looted anything like said.

Reaction score
If you understood it was a obviously RDM and I was being cool about it. Why did you decide to still loot the base even though you knew a rule break occurred and that it was a fail raid? This all could of been avoided if you just left the base and never looted anything like said.
i didnt loot it mak did, i was willing to leave the stuff as stated in the steam messages but mak had already looted it. I asked him to leave it and im pretty sure he did leave it in the bathroom but im not sure.

im not a dick i have nothing against u romeo we were literally cool on mono for years i have no reason to fuck u over thats why i apologized immediately and offered to give u ur shit back since i knew i messed up

Reaction score
i didnt loot it mak did, i was willing to leave the stuff as stated in the steam messages but mak had already looted it. I asked him to leave it and im pretty sure he did leave it in the bathroom but im not sure.

im not a dick i have nothing against u romeo we were literally cool on mono for years i have no reason to fuck u over thats why i apologized immediately and offered to give u ur shit back since i knew i messed up
Ik we are cool. I'm just asking the question as William was the one who lost stuff. Hint why he made the report. I'm just saying this report would of never happened if things were not taken and William leaves were stolen and never given back. You should check who you are friends with because it seems like MAK doesn't care if you get reported since he stole everything when he wasn't suppose to. William has to make this report to get his stuff back.

Reaction score
Ik we are cool. I'm just asking the question as William was the one who lost stuff. Hint why he made the report. I'm just saying this report would of never happened if things were not taken and William leaves were stolen and never given back. You should check who you are friends with because it seems like MAK doesn't care if you get reported since he stole everything when he wasn't suppose to. William has to make this report to get his stuff back.
mak is willing to refund the leaves 1686854944821.png

Reaction score
I'll be reviewing this today as there was additional comment, if there is anything else anyone would like to add please add it before 7pm BST today.

Status
Not open for further replies.