Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Deshawn Tyson
Your Roleplay Name: Deshawn Wolf
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113138281

Player's Steam Name: Xeronise
Player's Roleplay Name: Jamie Hustle
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52192104

Why should this player be punished?: After his org member killing me, the user stole my car just to tier it on purpose which had no benefit to him other than injuring himself which could be 3.4 and also 2.5 to myself.
as in the screenshot you can see it was crashed into a light pole head-on and tesla is impossible to lose control of, even on speed bumps.

Evidence Link: https://snipboard.io/gWXTS7.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
i didn't do it on purpose tho? while driving your car at hicktown 2 sweaters shot your car and disabled it to mug me and i had only 1 wrench on me ive used the wrench but obviously it didnt repair much. then i lost control at the farm road due to a bump on the road and crashed it. It having been already damaged played a big factor there.

Max

Reaction score
never said you did it on purpose just highlighting the fact that you did what you are accusing xeronise of 10 minutes after he did it

Reaction score
@Max and in my opinion crashing a tesla into a poll on a straight road is way more harder than me crashing an already shot p1 on a bumpy road. if he can show a video on how he crashed it im all fine with it. someone might have pushed him and caused him to lose control. then it would be an incident which is all fine

Reaction score

@Xeronise can you please provide either one of the following:
  • A demo with the rough tick.
  • A clip of the incident
  • A clip of the incident in your demo

Reaction score
The whole thing was a major inconvenience and I didn't want to destroy my only mode of transportation, and method of escape from you chasing me. After I took the corner I got distracted by something on my other monitor and looked away, thinking that I was going straight on the road, I'm not used to driving that car so didn't have the muscle memory for taking the perfect turn. I wasn't even speeding that much and driving fairly carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

User has received a warning. Make a report in-game to get your car fixed or make a refund request if you have already fixed it. (fyi its fixed now don't repair anymore)

Status
Not open for further replies.