Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: AwesomeGamersHQ
Your Roleplay Name: John Davids
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:122765456

Player's Steam Name: YoungHabby, Sz21690
Player's Roleplay Name: Habby Faneto, Melo Mamas
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122905120, STEAM_0:0:82753335

Why should this player be punished?: Both YoungHabby and Sz21690 pulled out weapons and ran while under direct gunpoint from me and northnortheast. They were originally pulled over for a traffic offence however I noticed the passenger matched the description of (and indeed was) a suspect wanted for murder. Sz21690 also said some naughty things once revived.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

@YoungHablo Please explain your actions shown in the video, and let your friend know that he is involved in this action request and that I expect him to provide an explanation for his actions & behavior as well.

Reaction score
hes new too the server he didnt know its only his third day on and honestly i ripped on him pretty hard i didnt tell him the rules or anything thats my bad
and in the
second part there was a guy thats was following us and he started too punch my friend he shot him also the guys friend was also shooting at my friend who was running away he didnt return too the area as we were getting shot at and didnt want too be in a gun fight in the beginning

the cops instead of asking us about the situation resorted too making a warrant and not explaining the situation hes arresting us for so we can explain our side

Reaction score
the cops instead of asking us about the situation resorted too making a warrant and not explaining the situation hes arresting us for so we can explain our side

Following a shootout YOU are supposed to make a 911 call and inform them of what happened, you can't just flee the scene and expect the cops to not set a warrant based on the evidence they have.

Why did you run away from the officer under gunpoint? You also pulled a weapon out under gunpoint after getting out of the car.

Reaction score
so u want me too stay when his friend is shooting us? it started as him punching us my friend shoots him his friend shoots my friend and we leave the area were not ganna stay in that area after we got shot at

Reaction score
so u want me too stay when his friend is shooting us? it started as him punching us my friend shoots him his friend shoots my friend and we leave the area were not ganna stay in that area after we got shot at

If the situation concludes or you manage to escape, you have to make a 911 call, I never once suggested you stand by in an area while you're getting shot at.

You have one more chance to explain why you ignored gunpoint in the clip

Reaction score
  • Staff
so u want me too stay when his friend is shooting us?

No one has said anything about staying in the area, what you needed to do was make a 911 call or report about the shootout once you were safely away from the area. You could even go to the Police Department and report it there if you still felt unsafe. If you disagree with the actions of me or any other officer you can make an IA complaint.
This is largely unrelated to this action request anyway, you seem to be avoiding the main questions put towards you and your friend.

Reaction score

Both users have been banned for violating 3.4, with the addition of 1.2 for the new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.