Action Request (YoungHabby | Cudder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: TaliaKuznetsova
Your Roleplay Name: John Perkins
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43037774

Player's Steam Name: YoungHabby | Cudder
Player's Roleplay Name: Habby Faneto | Riley Brisco.
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122905120 | STEAM_0:0:29849330

Why should this player be punished?: Both players proceeded to mug both me and the mayor at the beach in violation of 5.1 Mugging as evidenced by the mugging map that Ellie made as the beach is considered a public area that under no circumstances may players be mugged under.

Mayors ingame name was Joseph Gibb, Steam name Jozor, Steam ID STEAM_0:1:10486949 incase he wants to be included in this.

Evidence Link: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...5125/1096313514693492766/20230414010859_1.jpg

Reaction score

Seeing that the mugging was subject to being held at a location under the view of the public. This is a breach of the server rule 5.1 Mugging, quoting the rule:

"Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging."

Considering that @TaliaKuznetsova's loss wasn't too severe, an RR for these items won't be permitted, however, if you wish for some type of compensation, contact me through F6 in-game when you see me online and I can pay for the lost items out of my pocket.

@YoungHablo & Cudder (Riley Brisco) will both be receiving warnings for 5.1, ensure that this doesn't take place again and that you're always mugging in places that are out of public view and accordingly to the map that is present:

Status
Not open for further replies.