Action Request (Zannie, The Homelessdude and Clarky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: bonquiqui madnela
Your Roleplay Name: bonquiqui mandela
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154658662

Player's Steam Name: Zannie, The Homelessdude and Clarky
Player's Roleplay Name: John King, and the other two i do not know

Why should this player be punished?: they broke 2.5 3.4 and 3.2
i jumped in Zannie's car i believe, asking him to take me to Roadcrew station he said that was fine.
we went towards intersection and i noticed he was not bringing me to the roadcrew station at allhe was trying to kidnap me...
i then proceeded to do a /me gunpoints driver to prevent him from driving however he failed to comply with the /me and continued to drive i proceeded to do the /me again and again he failed to comply with my orders.

what happend next was a weird situation of many rules breaks by the kidnappers, they proceeded to spray their friends car which we were both still in endangering their friends life for no reason at all, what happend after was a result of their dumb actions they all died because of this kidnapping.

some important things to mention are they had no communication through voice chat, text base chat or teamspeak/org chat, and because they randomly started spraying the car after the /me gunpoints the driver i believe they were meta gaming. (3.2)

worthy to mention is that there was no reason at all to kidnap me in the first place litteraly zero reasons to make it benefit them and according to John King after he did it he did it just so he could KOS Cops, i also had a shotgun on my back the entire time and in the recording you can hear one of them saying ''he has a shotgun'' while knowing someone has a shotgun you should never attemp to kidnap them since its cearly a huge risk to your life. 3.4 and 2.5
[OOC] thehomelessdude: wanted to kidnap someone to KOS cops
[OOC] thehomelessdude: dw will do it later

last thing to mention is that if you do not have a reason to kidnap someone but you use it to KOS cops this is in my opinion just a case of attempted mass RDM

`

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/4lBBXIrC#ByVSpyEZmKJgzOnIpeIbFIMAe0W8GP7jvAxOGzzk-qY

Reaction score
me saying it was a joke wtf, and also we sprayed the tyres of the car, not the car itself, its not meta its the ability to think in a situation, also Zannie told me in org that you are in his car so I told him to go farm. it wasn't even a kidnapping since from what I know you got in his car by your own will and we were going to mug you at the farm

Last edited:
Reaction score
How the fuck do you gunpoint someone in a car with an ak47??? Not very realistic.

Far as I can recall, we decided to shoot the tyres out and hopefully attempt to gunpoint you which you then pulled out a weapon and a shootout had happened. Next time, don't pull out your gun if you don't want to get into a shooting.

Also no I wasn't metagaming with anyone, everything was and always has been done in-game.

Reaction score

Despite Bonquiqui entering the car willingly, he was under the assumption that he was going to be taken to Roadcrew station. Once he realised that this wasn't the case, he was being taken to farm against his will and thus this would fall under 5.6 Kidnapping as ZaNNie, Homeless and Clarky's intentions were to mug him.

No punishment will be issued however as it appears 5.6 has been misunderstood here by Homeless and ZaNNie was instructed to take Bonquiqui to farm via org chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.