Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jack Bruhross
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Player's Steam Name: Clarky
Player's Roleplay Name: Yustin Kapu
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

Why should this player be punished?: User broke 3.5, 2.5 possibly other rules?
User seen us at a pd raid during in his last life and heard us say "We have the drill in the boot" He then laughed, and shouted "THE DRILL IN THE BOOT". Clarky was not cop at this stage (will be shown in the evidence below).
After gaining the logs from a mod/admin that was on, It shows clarky instantly went on cop and geared up to heavy for no reason. He could claim it was for the bodies scattered across the PD. But this would not give him reason to take the heavy sniper and a range rover and drive it instatly to farm to camp the doors. While in the city park Clarky was camped on the bridge (this was where the new drill npc was due to the last one despawning). While running towards it with my gun on my back causing no threat, I was instantly shot in the chest. The only reason for shooting me had to be the gun on my back but this isnt a reason. Clarky does not know me. Nor does he know if I had committed any crimes. Instantly after shooting me he then shoots Ayjay and then attempts to shoot pug. All these people did not have guns out. After being shot by clarky I asked him to bandage me. Instead of bandaging me he proceeded to shoot the unarmed players. He then takes his time to cuff me, Once again refusing to bandage me and letting me bleed out.

Evidence Link: Coming soon

Clarky standing on the side of us at pd as a civ:

Clarky shooting me while only having a gun on my back showing no threat:

Clarky letting my bleed out and die after not bandaging me:

Logs of clarky's timings and actions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did not instantly go cop
I saw bodies and went heavy, medics proceeded to get dna
Had a report of shots at bank
Went farm and saw people scattering from bank (obvious bank raid)
You bled out, unlucky

Reaction score
I did not instantly go cop
I saw bodies and went heavy, medics proceeded to get dna
Had a report of shots at bank
Went farm and saw people scattering from bank (obvious bank raid)
You bled out, unlucky
It took you 1 min 8 seconds to get from Heavy gear to the park with your car. Could you provide your demo so we can see your POV?

Reaction score

@Clarky could you upload the demo file perpheads_demo_2022-10-17 13-04-40 to a file-sharing platform of your preference when available and please reply to the following questions:

• Why have you initially shot at @Jack Bruhross who was running toward you at the time?
• Around the mark 0:22 in the second clip, why have you opened fire on the person wearing a wife beater at the bank parking lot who was also running?

And judging from the clips provided, I think you've had sufficient time to make an effort and bandage the person bleeding, could you also enlighten this as much as you can?

Reaction score
Why have you initially shot at @Jack Bruhross who was running toward you at the time?
For being within the area of a shooting that was just happening, something of which is part of TFU training when there are armed individuals within the area

• Around the mark 0:22 in the second clip, why have you opened fire on the person wearing a wife beater at the bank parking lot who was also running?
Same reason as above

I think you've had sufficient time to make an effort and bandage the person bleeding, could you also enlighten this as much as you can?
He had bled out fairly quicker than expected, I was trying to deal with so much whilst being stuck in a completely open area and did not feel as if it was safe enough to unarm myself so I had to keep some form of self preservation, I was consciously just about to get to the point of attempting to help the bleeding suspect, they unfortunately passed out however

demo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eyIfzb2Yy9Lxuy7x-HHcKCYRFgJRUE8n/view?usp=sharing

Ayjay

Reaction score
To put it into perspective for those who haven't seen the demo:
  • Clarky had spoken and joked with Jamie about him having the bank drill in his trunk following a PD raid we had just done.
  • Clarky went straight on duty following the above, hopped straight down from PD to the armory and equipped heavy gear.
  • Clarky (after equipping a sniper, of all things) heads from the PD to the farm to enter the park and scope onto the bank.
  • Clarky shoots at Jamie once seeing him, Jamie had no gun out in his hands (it was on his back) causing him to bleed out and die.
  • Clarky shoots and kills myself whilst I was running with again no gun out in my hands.
For those who have seen the demo, you will hear that no radio calls were given to alert Clarky of shots at the bank or the farm. The medic call that Clarky claims to have heard, happened whilst he was in the park and the shot the medic was reporting on was his own. He metagamed the bank raid based on his interaction with @Jack Bruhross, he geared up heavy disregarding the bodies at PD and headed straight to bank, he then shot and killed multiple individuals. A little excessive, a little odd and a little fucking stupid if I may say so myself.

For a former staff member, a TFTO and a long-term player this is pretty poor behaviour and should be dealt with accordingly. Clarky's responses so far have been incredibly underwhelming in terms of an excuse and also don't add up with what actually happened.

Get this man behind some virtual bars.

Reaction score
@Ayjay Obviously a bias standpoint for you as you are part of this situation and friends with the parties involved, I don't have anything much further to say in regards to this matter and should allow the handling staff member to come to a conclusion, I am more than happy to cooperate with the staff member.

Reaction score
To put it into perspective for those who haven't seen the demo:
  • Clarky had spoken and joked with Jamie about him having the bank drill in his trunk following a PD raid we had just done.
  • Clarky went straight on duty following the above, hopped straight down from PD to the armory and equipped heavy gear.
  • Clarky (after equipping a sniper, of all things) heads from the PD to the farm to enter the park and scope onto the bank.
  • Clarky shoots at Jamie once seeing him, Jamie had no gun out in his hands (it was on his back) causing him to bleed out and die.
  • Clarky shoots and kills myself whilst I was running with again no gun out in my hands.
For those who have seen the demo, you will hear that no radio calls were given to alert Clarky of shots at the bank or the farm. The medic call that Clarky claims to have heard, happened whilst he was in the park and the shot the medic was reporting on was his own. He metagamed the bank raid based on his interaction with @Jack Bruhross, he geared up heavy disregarding the bodies at PD and headed straight to bank, he then shot and killed multiple individuals. A little excessive, a little odd and a little fucking stupid if I may say so myself.

For a former staff member, a TFTO and a long-term player this is pretty poor behaviour and should be dealt with accordingly. Clarky's responses so far have been incredibly underwhelming in terms of an excuse and also don't add up with what actually happened.

Get this man behind some virtual bars.
The clips you are talking about good sir.

Reaction score

Seeing as @Clarky decided to go on duty & gear up heavy, rushing to wait near the bank after following a conversation with @Jack Bruhross, it is evident that 3.5 is present here.

Although I acknowledge where Clarky is coming from, I believe that Clarky definitely could have made an attempt to gunpoint the first suspect that came in to grab the drill. There were no active threats to life in the clips provided, therefore 2.5 was also subject to being broken.

Clarky will be receiving a four-day ban for the reasons elaborated above

Status
Not open for further replies.